Fpl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So then what is FSPL? Is it affiliated with anything? Why so many leagues when only the same small group of clubs are competitive?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ...Why so many leagues when only the same small group of clubs are competitive?
      $$$$$$$$

Comment

$$$$$$$$
        so in order then ?:

da
        ecnl
        r3pl
        npl (F Npl)
        fspl
        sfuysl
        rec

Comment

so in order then ?:

da
          ecnl
          r3pl
          npl (F Npl)
          fspl
          sfuysl
          rec
          In your neck of the woods, maybe. Region B has the following:

DA
          ECNL
          R3PL
          Florida NPL
          FSPL
          FPL
          Region B Premier Division
          BYSL, NFYSL or CFYSL or ...
          Rec

Comment

so in order then ?:

da
            ecnl
            r3pl
            npl (F Npl)
            fspl
            sfuysl
            rec
            In Florida:
            1st- National level leagues: DA, NL
            2nd- Southeast Region leagues: ECNL, SRPL
            3rd- State wide leagues: FPL, FSPL
            4th- region in state league
            5th- local leagues like SFUYSL, CDL
            6th- recreational leagues

Comment

In Florida:
              Thank you. This is probably the simplest list.

Mainly because ECNL and SRPL vary depending on the age group/gender.
              Same goes for FLP(NPL) and FSPL. Depending on the age group and gender, one may be more competitive than the other.

Parents that hate on ECNL probably have a kid playing in the SRPL. And vice-versa.

Same goes for FPL and FSPL. Just a bunch of haters.

In the grand scheme of things, as long as your kid/team is playing competitive teams, that's all that matters.

If they are only winning games 2-1 in the CDL, then that is where they belong. No need to hate.

Comment

In Florida:
                Yes, OP of the list here, thanks for clarifying, knew I was off a tad.
                All of these are good options to unwed pregnancy, juvee and rehab. Lol

Comment

Yes, OP of the list here, thanks for clarifying, knew I was off a tad.
                  All of these are good options to unwed pregnancy, juvee and rehab. Lol
                  Yes, the long term benefits to society of youth soccer!!!

Comment

So if....

In Florida:
                    Your child plays in the 1st group and my child plays in the 5th, how much better of a person are you than I? Does it also make you more successful? Is that in life or just in soccer?

Lastly, if your child plays in the 1st grouping and my child plays volleyball or baseball, how do we determine who is the more successful adult?

Comment

Your child plays in the 1st group and my child plays in the 5th, how much better of a person are you than I? Does it also make you more successful? Is that in life or just in soccer?

Lastly, if your child plays in the 1st grouping and my child plays volleyball or baseball, how do we determine who is the more successful adult?
                      ?

Wait, so someone provides a list of leagues and you somehow assume it was an attack on yours or anyone's child?

Comment

Yer an idiot.

Comment

Nice...

Yer an idiot.
                          Couldn't you have come up with an "Oh yeah." or something more eloquent? I am also hoping that your "yer" is a bait for me to go off on the sentence. That said, I will rise above.

My other question is if my child is friends with yer child and he/she doesn't make the 1st team like yers (of course I know your child is making the 1st team because ye be on here worried about this instead of doing something productive), would he/she be better off to quit soccer? Could he/she still be friends with yer little soccer superstar?

Comment

Couldn't you have come up with an "Oh yeah." or something more eloquent? I am also hoping that your "yer" is a bait for me to go off on the sentence. That said, I will rise above.

My other question is if my child is friends with yer child and he/she doesn't make the 1st team like yers (of course I know your child is making the 1st team because ye be on here worried about this instead of doing something productive), would he/she be better off to quit soccer? Could he/she still be friends with yer little soccer superstar?
                            Again, I have to ask, why all the anger...

For the most part, I didn't really see much player bashing or even league bashing in this thread. Someone pasted a list of league ranking....I think most can agree with them as they basically look at the amount of travel and level of teams each play in the league and you somehow think this is an attack on your child.

Comment

Maybe you can find a good therapist to help with your insecurity issues.

Comment

Trolling

Maybe you can find a good therapist to help with your insecurity issues.
                                Maybe you can recognize a good troll effort....who care what league is best? Enjoy watching the games. If your child plays on best or worst, it doesn't matter

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X