Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer is funny now that my player is u19

u12-13 both parents, and other relatives show up for game and yell at everything

u14-15 Both parents show up one is more interested in talking with other parents than watching game one parent still yelling at everything

u15-17 One parent will show up watch will yell every once and while will be back in the car before the player gets off the field.

U19 Players drive themselves to the game and practice parents only show up to out of town games and talk about college choice and occasionally make a comment about the game. The player walks up to boy/girlfriend after the game and asks for money for lunch.

Enjoy it while it last Soccer has been great will not play soccer in college because they do not have a team. Grades beat out soccer for best scholarship package.

Comment

Funny and true

Comment

U15 Florida Krush girls.

Comment

TBU 01 ECNL. Hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            FL Rush I 03 girls
            This is true, parents think this team is the next Women's National Team, think not.

Comment

not U13 but

Orlando Rush I - U14
              Lowest class people of all teams I've seen.
              Cheering when opposing players got hurt.
              This is a flat out lie, I have never seen this and it never happens. If you are going to spread untruth back it up with facts and don't hide behind a general quote. Must be a disgruntled CSC parent?

Comment

I just had to post this as a soccer parent.
                Maybe they were cheering/clapping when the injured player got up. We have played them in the FSPL and I will tell you the parents have talked to us and were very friendly to us. It is sad when someone hides and posts such untrue hate. I have been to many games for my son and I don't remember any team/parents even the worse clapping and cheering for an injured player. You are are a troll only here to spew hate. As a soccer parent this post is very wrong when one individual posts this and is allowed on this forum. Shame on you.

Comment

Any Port Orange team & GOSA….

wacked out

Comment

FKK u13 girls pretty bad
                    FC America u12 boys pretty bad

Comment

FKK u13 girls pretty bad
                      FC America u12 boys pretty bad
                      Black team or white team? We played the Black team and it wasn't bad.

Comment

This is a flat out lie, I have never seen this and it never happens. If you are going to spread untruth back it up with facts and don't hide behind a general quote. Must be a disgruntled CSC parent?
                        You're right it must be a disgruntled "CSC" parent - after all their Academy team never beats the Rush teams their own age (see 2016 Disney qualifier - CFC Acad.Select - 5 FLR - 0)

I think the "disgruntled" parents are the ones that didn't make the team or chose to stay at Rush and now regret it and this has nothing to do with CFC - they could have gone to FKK with the other girls.

Comment

No longer a Team but the 02-03 South Brevard Parents did not know when to shut up!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X