Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true- ecnl for FKK and Florida Elite?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Believe DA is actually 3 age groups which are U14/15, U16/17 and U18/19 as that was what was announced earlier in year.
    FKK was offered DA and declined for now.

ECNL is the best avenue for FKK.

ECNL announced earlier this year that 2017 boys will be added.

Comment

FKK was offered DA and declined for now.

ECNL is the best avenue for FKK.

ECNL announced earlier this year that 2017 boys will be added.
      Bullsh$t FKK declined DA.

Comment

Rumor has it that FKK and Florida Elite will be playing in the ECNL. Is it true?
        Since when does ECNL pick new clubs at beginning of season as usually aren't these decisions done at end of the year? Seems kind of fishy to me and trust me I want to believe it's true but I have my doubts.

Comment

Since when does ECNL pick new clubs at beginning of season as usually aren't these decisions done at end of the year? Seems kind of fishy to me and trust me I want to believe it's true but I have my doubts.
          ECNL is scrambling because they are losing the top clubs to DA. Just look at the SE division no Tophat, Concorde, Armada, OCYS, Boca, Weston, WFF, or Weston. New 2017 SE division will be FKK, FESA, BUSA, GSA, Atlanta Fire, CESA and TBU. ECNL Future doesn't look bright.

Comment

Applications are on a rolling basis. US Club Soccer is not settling for being second fiddle. Decide to BE top quality ECNL or go GDA .

Comment

ECNL is scrambling because they are losing the top clubs to DA. Just look at the SE division no Tophat, Concorde, Armada, OCYS, Boca, Weston, WFF, or Weston. New 2017 SE division will be FKK, FESA, BUSA, GSA, Atlanta Fire, CESA and TBU. ECNL Future doesn't look bright.
              More clubs are leaving ECNL to join GDA. Not sure if ECNL will survive

Comment

Late to the party, so now all the clubs that were awarded DA that also have ECNL have to decide which league to play in and they can't be in both? So basically it's one or the other? Technically OC Pride was awarded DA not OCYS so unlike the other clubs I can see how OC can have both and I'm sure OC's lawyer friends will do all that's possible to prevent ECNL from taking ECNL away from them. This will be fun to see how it shakes out.

Comment

All you spinning is making me DIZZY

Comment

Do your research mate. 5 top clubs declined DA to stay in ECNL including one of the top clubs in Colorado that's put more girls on national team.

DA will be good for some but ECNL will be a solid platform. Either way both ECNL and DA will be good for girls.

Comment

Do your research mate. 5 top clubs declined DA to stay in ECNL including one of the top clubs in Colorado that's put more girls on national team.

DA will be good for some but ECNL will be a solid platform. Either way both ECNL and DA will be good for girls.
                      3 California clubs decline DA.

ECNL is working and proven. ECNL has the correct recruiting age groups ( 5 teams ) for college recruiting.

Comment

3 California clubs decline DA.

ECNL is working and proven. ECNL has the correct recruiting age groups ( 5 teams ) for college recruiting.
                        Interesting point on college recruiting

Think about it a college coach can watch a player at U14 them monitor her up a few years through the entire process.

DA could be more confusing.

Comment

Interesting point on college recruiting

Think about it a college coach can watch a player at U14 them monitor her up a few years through the entire process.

DA could be more confusing.
                          Clay, WFF, Boca is DA. Your joking. These clubs need time. DA is grabbing anyone with kids it seems.

Comment

ECNL published the top 25 clubs ranking for 2015-16, all of them have moved over to GDA. Texas - Every single ECNL club has moved to GDA
                            California - Every club in the entire state has gone GDA
                            North East - PDA, Stars, NEFC, Match Fit, Penn Fusion,
                            South East - CASL, Charlotte, FC Virginia, OC, Tophat, Concorde, JFC

who in the hell are ECNL going to find to replace all these power houses and the hot beds of soccer ECNL wont even have a conference

Comment

LOL. no top clubs like Boca or WFF in ECNL so the future does not look bright? Tophat and Concorde will likely get to stay in both leagues. Maybe, maybe OCYS too given the way they structured their application and got accepted. How about this in southeast DA - WFF, Boca, Weston, IMG, Clay.... woah - those are some powerhouse clubs right there.

Comment

LOL. no top clubs like Boca or WFF in ECNL so the future does not look bright? Tophat and Concorde will likely get to stay in both leagues. Maybe, maybe OCYS too given the way they structured their application and got accepted. How about this in southeast DA - WFF, Boca, Weston, IMG, Clay.... woah - those are some powerhouse clubs right there.
                                ECNL is a sinking ship everyone has left or is leaving for GDA. ECNL needs to add around 50 elite clubs that can field 5 teams, go luck with that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X