Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    lmao besides that shot, TBU's defense and keepers had a walk in the park.
    Troll. If you were really there, then you'd know there was way more than just one shot taken on TBU. And only one of their keepers played. NOT "keeperS". 1-0 is NOT a walk in the park.. Chargers handed that one goal to TBU on a silver platter. So, go back over to your girl's thread. Let the adults continue talking.

Comment

Is this score correct?

PINECREST PREMIER
      1998-B BL 44-2 ACYS SPIRIT UNITED B1998 ELITE

A goal every two minutes

Comment

State Cup Finals for U19 are High School Graduation weekend. I wonder how that will affect the teams. I sure some teams will not play because of that.

Comment

Gold

Legaz beat Boca 4-3 in IMG Cup

Comment

State Cup Finals for U19 are High School Graduation weekend. I wonder how that will affect the teams. I sure some teams will not play because of that.
            This age group is tough. Those who got picked up by Colleges are mostly staying away and the ones left have their attention else where. It will be hard for all teams and the play will show it.

Comment

This age group is tough. Those who got picked up by Colleges are mostly staying away and the ones left have their attention else where. It will be hard for all teams and the play will show it.
              Most of the college commits are still playing for their club teams. The better teams already have several commits.

Comment

Does anyone have any idea how state cup works for this age group? Will there be a drawing and seeding? How can that many teams play all the games and finish in two weekends? When will this draw occur?

Comment

wow Boca lose to Pinecrest 1-0. Seems like they've struggled as of late to better teams. First a tie and a loss against Legaz and now this.

Boca still wins the league
                  Pinecrest and Legaz go undefeated but end up 3rd and 2nd respectively (I believe Legaz has Pinecrest on goals)

I guess cream rose to the top in the league, competitive games were really the matches between the top 3 and whatever effort a davie or clay could muster. Davie is a bit enigmatic one week they are winning showcase at Disney and he next they lose to crappy teams in fspl

Comment

wow Boca lose to Pinecrest 1-0. Seems like they've struggled as of late to better teams. First a tie and a loss against Legaz and now this.

Boca still wins the league
                    Pinecrest and Legaz go undefeated but end up 3rd and 2nd respectively (I believe Legaz has Pinecrest on goals)

I guess cream rose to the top in the league, competitive games were really the matches between the top 3 and whatever effort a davie or clay could muster. Davie is a bit enigmatic one week they are winning showcase at Disney and he next they lose to crappy teams in fspl

Enigma? The Disney rosters are loaded with Non Roster players moreso than any other tournament. FSPL rosters are set pretty much throughout season. No enigma here.
                    Clay is not the same team, soft defense and smart but unathletic Keeper.
                    Teams on the rise are TBU and Legacy. Good Chemistry, getting better

Comment

Enigma? The Disney rosters are loaded with Non Roster players moreso than any other tournament. FSPL rosters are set pretty much throughout season. No enigma here.
                      Clay is not the same team, soft defense and smart but unathletic Keeper.
                      Teams on the rise are TBU and Legacy. Good Chemistry, getting better
                      Definently could be true, but still losing 9-1 to Pinecrest and 4-0 to Boca seems a little extreme for them. TBU out an ice win together today. ACYS is also a decent team at full strength.

Comment

Definently could be true, but still losing 9-1 to Pinecrest and 4-0 to Boca seems a little extreme for them. TBU out an ice win together today. ACYS is also a decent team at full strength.
                        Favorites to win state cup in my opinion are LEG AZ, Pinecrest, Real Madrid, Boca. Does anyone know when the state cup draw occurs for this age?

Comment

Favorites to win state cup in my opinion are LEG AZ, Pinecrest, Real Madrid, Boca. Does anyone know when the state cup draw occurs for this age?
                          Don't forget defending state champs, Brevard. Also Rush needs to be considered.

Comment

do not forget some teams will be bringing back 98s who played in college this year. Why do you think the u19 groups the roster freeze May 8th? State Cup is like any other tournament lots of guest players.

What the rosters you will see a number of changes.

Comment

do not forget some teams will be bringing back 98s who played in college this year. Why do you think the u19 groups the roster freeze May 8th? State Cup is like any other tournament lots of guest players.

What the rosters you will see a number of changes.

Why would anyone who is playing in college want to play state cup?

Comment

Why would anyone who is playing in college want to play state cup?
                                u19 state cup has been happening every year, and until this past year with the birth year changes u19 state cup was only college players. College freshmen come back on summer break and play state cup. if you're not playing PDL or NPSL in the summer, state cup and hopefully onto regionals is a way to stay in shape for upcoming preseason

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X