'99 FSPL Boys Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless ACYS loaded up from last year, I doubt that they can handle OCYS.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I don't know, they looked pretty good when I saw them at State Cup. Should be a good matchup, they are a tight and organized team.

Comment

Originally posted by I Put my name on it 2 View Post
        Thanks for the feedback, judging that ACYS VS OCYS will be extremely tight I'd say a 1-0 aggressive game, but OCYS will beat FC DALLAS by a large margin. But we will have to wait and see how my predictions turn out.
        It seems the big difference this year will be which teams max out the 99's and which have a big percentage of 00s. FC Dallas has a large # of 00's and it shows.

Comment

Don't make excuses - it makes no difference if 99 or 00 as they are probably all JR class in HS - besides at this age, it's about the skill

Comment

With the four scores that are in so far. I have correctly predicted 100% of the games and 2 of the exact scores. Looks like my predictions are on point.

Comment

so what

looks like the quality is really down this year. the best teams in the state are not in FSPL and the losing teams so far can't seem to score any goals. every game was a shut-out today

as for the OCYS prediction, it seems like you must be a parent from that club. how else would you have any evidence that they are even a good team? ACYS beat FC Florida at Florida Cup. OCYS hasn't beaten anyone.

Comment

Another correct decision with OCYS beating ACYS 3-0 to keep my 100% prediction rate alive. Looks like my predictions were correct let all the haters talk trash. Will provide a full weekend review when the entire scores are input.

Comment

looks like the quality is really down this year. the best teams in the state are not in FSPL and the losing teams so far can't seem to score any goals. every game was a shut-out today

as for the OCYS prediction, it seems like you must be a parent from that club. how else would you have any evidence that they are even a good team? ACYS beat FC Florida at Florida Cup. OCYS hasn't beaten anyone.
                  ...except for ACYS. And it wasn't even as close as the score indicated.

Comment

OCYS will cruise to win FSPL - ACYS is best of rest - a few other teams may have their moment here and there, but not good - u can put a nail in it after 4 games

Comment

OCYS will cruise to win FSPL - ACYS is best of rest - a few other teams may have their moment here and there, but not good - u can put a nail in it after 4 games
                      slow down there a bit. at this point some teams still don't have final rosters due to injury, and in the spring rosters change due to players dropping off due to HS injury or just focusing on going to college. OCYS is just as vulnerable as anyone else. wait until after disney qualifier at least?

Comment

Of course, it's not predetermined destiny - but, if your team has played against high tier opponents, you too would know what is reality of good teams - OCYS is the only good team in the bunch - if they have a mass exodus or player injuries, then we wouldn't be taking about the same team.

The real point is that any team below is just a pretender.

Comment

Of course, it's not predetermined destiny - but, if your team has played against high tier opponents, you too would know what is reality of good teams - OCYS is the only good team in the bunch - if they have a mass exodus or player injuries, then we wouldn't be taking about the same team.

You tell them dad!

Comment

...except for ACYS. And it wasn't even as close as the score indicated.
                            Did OCYS really totally dominate the game?

Comment

Wow

Wow. How quickly they are annointed. Wait until they play FC Florida.

Comment

Did OCYS really totally dominate the game?
                                yep, pretty much.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X