Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must be why my son play at competing DA ... couldnt make Chargers DA .... LOL
    Which competing DA would that be? If you talking about TBU, that is really not competing, is it? IMG does not do really well against the Chargers either. So then my guess is yes, your kid did not make it at the Chargers and now you are upset. It is understandably frustrating, I guess, to realize that you are not able to make it happen for him. You think it is everyone Else's fault and not that your kid is just not that talented. It must be driving you crazy inside and now you are lashing out at the ones that you feel unjustly judged your son as not being up to a higher level. In many ways I feel sorry for you. Hang in there, it will all be alright. It is just a game. I am sure that your son has many talents, other than soccer, please don't put too much pressure on him that he did not make the Clearwater DA, he will be alright and I am sure he will be a productive member of society.

Comment

Must be why my son play at competing DA ... couldnt make Chargers DA .... LOL
      sure he does, cough cough... total b.s...cough cough, probably plays for the USMNT too

Comment

sure he does, cough cough... total b.s...cough cough, probably plays for the USMNT too
        Look, most people are not going to come on here and waste their time educating you and I am not going to spend any more either. You lied about NT players vs Chargers, you were proven to have lied, and you want to deny what everyone else in the state knows about the respect or lack thereof for Chargers DA. Don't shoot the messenger. Its actually good that you know your son plays for a DA team other DA teams consider more equivalent to an FPL team -- if you and your son dont like it, get better, start winning some games against quality DA teams like the one my son plays for, and you can maybe start to earn the respect you think you already have but dont (good luck with that though - not going to happen until another program takes over in the Tampa area).

Comment

You ever want to judge a club based on the quality of their leadership and coaches. Look at the class or lack there of their parents. Chargers parents are classless and clueless. Your club is not taken serious anywhere in the state. Your DA is in shambles and your club teams are pathetic.

Comment

You ever want to judge a club based on the quality of their leadership and coaches. Look at the class or lack there of their parents. Chargers parents are classless and clueless. Your club is not taken serious anywhere in the state. Your DA is in shambles and your club teams are pathetic.
            Coming from TBU/WFF parents, might as well be a compliment since those parents are the true bottom feeders of Florida, just look at this site. Get a life people. DA is in shambles...only competing DA is TBU and only for 3 ages, have you seen your 02 DA group?? Won't win a game all year most likely and already lost to Chargers 02's 5-0, good luck with those shambles.

Comment

the haters are so funny, manufacturing "facts" to support their opinions, and constantly trying to put down our parents and program. Guess what? We are laughing at you! Keep it coming, as we don't care what you say or think. Our kids are in the best place possible for them, and yours are not, and that's why you hate us!

Comment

Facts: Chargers don't have a girl's program, Chargers can't get out of the 2nd Round of State Cup, Chargers only compete in CDL and FPL because they can't qualify for state or regional leagues, Chargers DA has never qualified for playoffs, Chargers DA is pathetic, when true DA programs play Chargers they play their bench players to get their mandatory starts, Chargers are poorly run and expensive, Chargers have the worst coaches in Tampa, Chargers leadership only cares about the paychecks, Chargers parents are delusional, Chargers are the worst club in Tampa.

Comment

Facts: Chargers don't have a girl's program, Chargers can't get out of the 2nd Round of State Cup, Chargers only compete in CDL and FPL because they can't qualify for state or regional leagues, Chargers DA has never qualified for playoffs, Chargers DA is pathetic, when true DA programs play Chargers they play their bench players to get their mandatory starts, Chargers are poorly run and expensive, Chargers have the worst coaches in Tampa, Chargers leadership only cares about the paychecks, Chargers parents are delusional, Chargers are the worst club in Tampa.
                  still making stuff up I see. in "FACT", the u17/18 DA team made the playoffs just last year, but you wouldn't acknowledge that. The cost is very reasonable considering all that is included and was actually cheaper than what we've paid to play r3pl with a club team, and the club is exceptionally well run. Coaches are some of the most respected in the region. You, troll, are the delusional one, stating your worthless opinions as facts. ROTFLMAO!

Comment

still making stuff up I see. in "FACT", the u17/18 DA team made the playoffs just last year, but you wouldn't acknowledge that. The cost is very reasonable considering all that is included and was actually cheaper than what we've paid to play r3pl with a club team, and the club is exceptionally well run. Coaches are some of the most respected in the region. You, troll, are the delusional one, stating your worthless opinions as facts. ROTFLMAO!
                    Whatever helps you sleep at night. No one respects the Chargers. Keep filling the fat man and the dumb ones pockets. They appreciate how naive you are.

Comment

Never had a MNT player at any age group? Good DA programs have at least one every year.

Comment

Whatever helps you sleep at night. No one respects the Chargers. Keep filling the fat man and the dumb ones pockets. They appreciate how naive you are.
                        Man, what an agenda this guy has. Sounds like he has it out for some guy at the Chargers that is overweight and some other guy that he thinks is dumb. Who could that be? I guess to be that upset about someone at a club would mean that it is someone who was at that club. My guess is that something did not go well for this guys kid. Some parents out there need serious psychological help. This guy must have a hard time dealing with the reality that his kid is just not that good of a soccer player or at least was not when he was at the Chargers.

Comment

Never had a MNT player at any age group? Good DA programs have at least one every year.
                          There are 93 DA's in the country. Are you telling us that each year there are 93 kids that go to the NT per age group?

Comment

Chargers brag about having DA like that alone is some kind of achievement. You bought your DA status, you did not earn it. Having DA does not make you a good club.

Comment

haha what a definition of Facts, what a loser. Not like Google exists or anything and can see there are 5 teams in FSPL this year including girls even though they don't exist, and the DA just made the playoffs last year. I sleep just fine at night, clearly you go to sleep with nightmares of PM and JD. What a life, or lack thereof you have

Comment

haha what a definition of Facts, what a loser. Not like Google exists or anything and can see there are 5 teams in FSPL this year including girls even though they don't exist, and the DA just made the playoffs last year. I sleep just fine at night, clearly you go to sleep with nightmares of PM and JD. What a life, or lack thereof you have
                                Of those 5 how many actually qualified and how many applied? 1 and they were easily eliminated in the round of 16 at state cup.

Of those 5 teams, 3 are in the last 3 places of FSPL.

After 10 years Chargers DA finally weaseled their way into a wild card haha

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X