Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dennis LLama is the best coach I have ever seen around kids, he is a class guy all the way
    he is honest straight to the point, does not play the parents game.
    My son played for him
    who wrote this crap? must be the man himself. LOL

Comment

Dennis LLama is the best coach I have ever seen around kids, he is a class guy all the way
      he is honest straight to the point, does not play the parents game.
      My son played for him
      I like Denis too but let’s not get carried away. Get a hold of yourself.

Comment

I like Denis too but let’s not get carried away. Get a hold of yourself.
        What license does he have to be in a leadership role? What are his qualifications?

Comment

Club is a joke. They stuck our really bad U11 team in Pre encl and we are getting ripped. They go and put us in a Div 1 tournament and we get smacked down. Money is not an issue I just hate stupid people making stupid decisions with my family. Not to mention this was a bad investment. We are out next year.

Comment

When you have Dennis in a decision making role what do you expect? He doesn't even have the basic F license. The club is a joke to have Dennis and Alex Castro as coaches. Smh.

Comment

We spent one season at PC and left because of the poor facilities.

Comment

Pinecrest

We spent one season at PC and left because of the poor facilities.
                Poor facilities? What club do you know that has good facilities? Clubs have to rent field space all over because they don't own any fields. Would love to know what club you moved too

Comment

Any club that uses public schools fields that are weed covered back grass is garbage. Pinecrest fits that criteria.

Comment

Pinecrest is a good club especially their boys 2004/2003 teams. Denis Lama and his coaches are great. So if coaching important why would you knock the club? I will tell you why. Because your a turd burgler.

Comment

Speak to the director if you have concerns...you can find him most afternoons coaching at Kendall.

Comment

Pinecrest is a good club especially their boys 2004/2003 teams. Denis Lama and his coaches are great. So if coaching important why would you knock the club? I will tell you why. Because your a turd burgler.
                        Denis, it is never good to toot your own horn. While you're at it, why not share your credentials with us. We'd like to hear. Thanks Denis.

Comment

Denis, it is never good to toot your own horn. While you're at it, why not share your credentials with us. We'd like to hear. Thanks Denis.
                          Denis is the best coach at PC. They guy is a proven winner and a great trainer. Stop hating

Comment

Pinecrest

Denis is the best coach at PC. They guy is a proven winner and a great trainer. Stop hating
                            So how are things these days over at Pinecrest? Has the administration gotten better with all the new people running things? Nader and Maureen have been out for sometime. What is the latest news?

Comment

Club

So how are things these days over at Pinecrest? Has the administration gotten better with all the new people running things? Nader and Maureen have been out for sometime. What is the latest news?
                              Seems like things are not so bad.

Boys Florida Rankings-
                              U14 ranked #20
                              U17 ranked #24

Girls Florida Ranking-
                              U14 ranked #18
                              U15 ranked #3
                              U16 ranked #1
                              U18 ranked #14
                              U19 ranked #9

Seems like the girls program is doing great!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X