Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why very Blacks/Hispanics in womens soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All lives matter

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OH MY GOD!!!!!I'm soooo tire of this whole RACE CARD BS. Get over it!!!
    Political correctness bullsh*t again for sure. People think because they are a certain race or color that they should be given special privilege even if they are not as qualified for the position. Very tired of it here too...

Comment

Two words. Basketball & Track.
      Well if blacks weren't included in those two sports, there would be no basketball or track..hehehehe

Comment

The best athletes should play the game, no matter what race they are. Stop giving this pay for play BS. All youth sports are this way. Play ground pick up games are play ground pick up games. If your kid wants to play soccer then play soccer. The issue is that there are few kids in the urban setting wanting to play soccer. Is it because they see someone from the urban area making something of themselves or is it Hollywood?
        The blacks in this country are usually our best athletes....and I ain't lying!

~Donald Trump~

Comment

Crystal Dunn, a black player, came off the bench and scored the only goal yesterday vs England to give the US a 1-0 victory...

Just asking , so don't attack me....Unlike the USMNT, the USWNT has little diversity on its roster....Brianna Scurry was the keeper back in 1999 and I think since then there has been little progress in including more Black/Hispanic players on the USWNT....at last years World Cup, I watched France and 1/2 their team was diverse....so why does the most diverse nation in the world have 95% of it's WNT roster as Caucasians?
          You seem to be an advocate for Black soccer. When will your league start? What cities will your league start in? Or do you "just ask" bet that's the extent of your action.

Comment

You seem to be an advocate for Black soccer. When will your league start? What cities will your league start in? Or do you "just ask" bet that's the extent of your action.

Listen, I understand talking about race is uncomfortable for you but back to the original question.... why is this country's National Women's soccer team almost all Caucasian?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              listen, i understand talking about race is uncomfortable for you but back to the original question.... Why is this country's national women's soccer team almost all caucasian?
              money!

Comment

Listen, I understand talking about race is uncomfortable for you but back to the original question.... why is this country's National Women's soccer team almost all Caucasian?
                Better soccer players

Comment

Not that many black men or woman play soccer in the US. More than a few of the black players that have been on the men's national team over the years were born in other countries. I believe four on the current team were born overseas. On the woman's side you won't get that as women's soccer is still not taken seriously in most of the world, especially not in countries that are filled with black athletes, so we stick with homegrown players and that largely means white.

Comment

The blacks in this country are usually our best athletes....and I ain't lying!

~Donald Trump~
                    Let me know when soccer success is based on athletic ability.

Comment

How is it uncomfortable for me? No, I asked what you were doing. Perhaps it's embarrassing for you that you have done nothing to improve the situation.

I've never heard a white person complain about the ratio of black or what athletes in the NFL. Instead we buy tickets. Funny how black people have almost stopped playing baseball even though every effort was made to keep them in the game.

If you are black and your kid plays soccer that's great. If you "just asking" which is clearly not what you are doing you should be ashamed because you are a race baiter.

Comment

with 72% of blacks children being raised by a single parent it's no wonder they can't afford to play soccer.This is a social problem facing blacks in America. Fix this and the rest will be easy.

Comment

Crystal Dunn, a black player, came off the bench and scored the only goal yesterday vs England to give the US a 1-0 victory...

Just asking , so don't attack me....Unlike the USMNT, the USWNT has little diversity on its roster....Brianna Scurry was the keeper back in 1999 and I think since then there has been little progress in including more Black/Hispanic players on the USWNT....at last years World Cup, I watched France and 1/2 their team was diverse....so why does the most diverse nation in the world have 95% of it's WNT roster as Caucasians?
                          Caucasians are very pretty and sell more magazines, the world doesn't really give a crap about women playing a men's sport.

Comment

Racism and Sexism on Talking Soccer.
                            Everyday.

Comment

Racism and Sexism on Talking Soccer.
                              Everyday.
                              How is it racist to call a Spade a Spade? It's not my fault there aren't more blacks playing soccer. If they wanted to play soccer they'd be playing in the streets like in South America. My kids started playing neighborhood rec for no more than the cost of cleats and shinguards and we did that for about 5 years before we knew anything about the world of travel and pay-for-play. All this talk about the how the white man is holding down the minorities is just more entitlement Bu!!$hi!t. No one owes you anything but life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Note that says "pursuit" of happiness. So start pursuing your own happiness today. Get a job, take care of your family, stop supporting the stereotype, and stop blaming me for your quality of life.

Comment

Post of the year!

How is it racist to call a Spade a Spade? It's not my fault there aren't more blacks playing soccer. If they wanted to play soccer they'd be playing in the streets like in South America. My kids started playing neighborhood rec for no more than the cost of cleats and shinguards and we did that for about 5 years before we knew anything about the world of travel and pay-for-play. All this talk about the how the white man is holding down the minorities is just more entitlement Bu!!$hi!t. No one owes you anything but life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Note that says "pursuit" of happiness. So start pursuing your own happiness today. Get a job, take care of your family, stop supporting the stereotype, and stop blaming me for your quality of life.
                                This gets my vote for post of the year!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X