Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why very Blacks/Hispanics in womens soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe because this is a soccer thread, not a figure skating, or downhill ski racing thread?

There are racial differences. Deal with it. Whether they are historical, environmental or genetic in nature nobody can ever know - but who cares. Enjoy the diversity - it is the way nature was designed (for a reason - diversity ensures the health of any population). There is no reason all people should look the same, play the same sports in the same percentages, speak the same languages, think the same way. God forbid we end up in some sort of globalist, homogenized, Orwellian world of the future where everyone looks the same, wears the same grey uniform, and bows to the all mighty supreme leader.
    My comment was in response to: "When European countries like the Netherlands have more black women on the field than America… We got problems." I'm saying the sooner we stop counting the number of blacks on the field is the day we know racism is no longer an issue in this country. Equal opportunity means exactly that, everyone has an equal opportunity to play. It doesn't mean that there should be 20% black in every snapshot you take of American life.

Comment

My comment was in response to: "When European countries like the Netherlands have more black women on the field than America… We got problems." I'm saying the sooner we stop counting the number of blacks on the field is the day we know racism is no longer an issue in this country. Equal opportunity means exactly that, everyone has an equal opportunity to play. It doesn't mean that there should be 20% black in every snapshot you take of American life.
      Nobody wants your 20%. They are saying that since African Americans are better athletes there shouldn't be any white players. Or maybe 1 by exception. Another case racism.

Comment

Then I agree 100%. Stop the counting, stop the social engineering, let people do what they want.

Comment

A lot of white sheets with holes in them. All these undercover historians in here but who would say it to there so called black friend or copying worker.

P.s. Mallory Pugh is black too.......

Comment

A lot of white sheets with holes in them. All these undercover historians in here but who would say it to there so called black friend or copying worker.

P.s. Mallory Pugh is black too.......
            Would it be better to act more like a Uncle Tom. The maybe you would get better answers in your quest of a better life. Not to many people like the attitude of a Black panther preacher here.

Comment

I will take 11 black girls at U10 and by U13, we would rule. Now I have to go and find them, wish me luck:)
              It's more the case of good luck getting them to care and not quit in favor of basketball or track. In the case of boys basketball, football and track. It isn't just about opportunity but desire to play as well

Comment

It's more the case of good luck getting them to care and not quit in favor of basketball or track. In the case of boys basketball, football and track. It isn't just about opportunity but desire to play as well
                ...or tennis or gymnastics or whatever. Opportunities exist if one wants them. Now try to be a female soccer player in the middle east and see where that gets you. How are you not concerned about the lack of caucasians in top college basketball programs and the NBA? The mix of players does not reflect the racial make-up of the country so there must be some discrimination occurring!

Comment

There are many scholarships available as these greedy clubs also want to win (to attract more $$$). If you are good, show up to training, and work hard with a positive attitude then this route is a very viable option.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X