•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plant city - Clearwater 4-0

What about GPS - WFF??

I m sure WFF lost since they played finally a real good team today.
    I know they lost a lot to the DA, but you can't be losing 4-0 to a Plant City.

Comment

is this the same CR from WFF?
      http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...y=yes&compact=
      If that's the case tbu's 2002 will be a team to watch out for, the guy is excellent

Comment

WFF - 0 plant city -0.

Comment

WFF - 0 plant city -0.
          WFF not on par with the Miami teams. Good team on the rise. Should have beaten plant city today but finishing is an issue. Very good defense and midfield, very disciplined.

Team to reckon with at end of the season.

Comment

WFF not on par with the Miami teams. Good team on the rise. Should have beaten plant city today but finishing is an issue. Very good defense and midfield, very disciplined.

Team to reckon with at end of the season.
            what was the score between WFF and TBU?

Comment

4-1 TBU; TBU pulled away late

Comment

4-1 TBU; TBU pulled away late
                Why don't a number of the TBU 02's play on their DA squad? It would obviously be an improvement.

Comment

Why don't a number of the TBU 02's play on their DA squad? It would obviously be an improvement.
                  Just about any team in FSPL or NPL could beat TBU 02 DA team

Comment

becauebthe TBU's DA coach is not good looks like all those players want to play for the current NPL coach, I think he used coach at WFF, I heard great things about him

Comment

becauebthe TBU's DA coach is not good looks like all those players want to play for the current NPL coach, I think he used coach at WFF, I heard great things about him
                      .....the fact is that a handful of the current DA kids would start on their NPL team. You do realize that more than 10 plus kids declined the 'invite' for DA at TBU for this age group.

Comment

.....the fact is that a handful of the current DA kids would start on their NPL team. You do realize that more than 10 plus kids declined the 'invite' for DA at TBU for this age group.
                        Why did those players decline the offer? I do not think that the current DA players will make the NPL team, trust me some already tried

Comment

Why did those players decline the offer? I do not think that the current DA players will make the NPL team, trust me some already tried
                          Because TBU only has DA lite and going to the DA for 1 year will not make the player any better. DA is not everything...especially at U14

Comment

Because TBU only has DA lite and going to the DA for 1 year will not make the player any better. DA is not everything...especially at U14
                            It does not matter if is one year, there should be a reason of why those player decline the offer or why did those players go to chargers? I'm just saying that NPL team is a great team, good soccer to watch, I'm from WFF and they destroyed our boys

Comment

TBU beat WFF
                              WFF beat CLW
                              CLW beat TBU

All three could claim Region C supremacy on any given gameday.

Comment

It does not matter if is one year, there should be a reason of why those player decline the offer or why did those players go to chargers? I'm just saying that NPL team is a great team, good soccer to watch, I'm from WFF and they destroyed our boys
                                TBU DA program is weak top to bottom. No better than local competition. I'm sure it costs more than regular club fees as well. A scam!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X