Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will be interesting next year when all of the people he recruited this year with the promise of being selected for the Academy next year are not selected. I cant see a significant player exodus with all of the false promises.

He is a typical salesman. Tell you what you want to hear to keep you on the hook to get what he wants out of the deal. Interesting how he is running the Academy yet doesn't even hold a high licence. Just good buddies with JD and RO.
    lol, but this is what happens every year. There will always be a new batch of suckers!

Comment

lol, but this is what happens every year. There will always be a new batch of suckers!
      every club is the same

Comment

Will be interesting next year when all of the people he recruited this year with the promise of being selected for the Academy next year are not selected. I cant see a significant player exodus with all of the false promises.

He is a typical salesman. Tell you what you want to hear to keep you on the hook to get what he wants out of the deal. Interesting how he is running the Academy yet doesn't even hold a high licence. Just good buddies with JD and RO.
        Who is JD and RO?

Comment

Jim dinobile and Rob Onan

Comment

for those who really thinking of coming over, save your money, chargers coaches and especially the DOC are bunch of liers, once singed in, they don'e remember anything they said or promised, coaches are half losers and half illegals! 90 minutes and gone home to get drunk again at their chances of wining anything. Ask Dumb Ass Nate Bender and his crew!
            The most accurate post I have ever read on this forum. That guy is a disgrace to the sport.He is a prime example of a person full of ****.

Comment

The most accurate post I have ever read on this forum. That guy is a disgrace to the sport.He is a prime example of a person full of ****.
              yep, he cut your kid from the team. We see that now. LOL!

Comment

yep, he cut your kid from the team. We see that now. LOL!
                How would you know what's going on,your always on your knees LOL.

Comment

How would you know what's going on,your always on your knees LOL.
                  Haters gonna hate hate hate
                  Trolls gonna troll troll troll
                  Get a life, get a life

Comment

liers

The Chargers Coaches will promise anything and everything and deliver Not a thing, if your kid likes soccer find the cheapest club and let him play, chargers are the most expensive and has nothing to really show for or explain why! if you listen to the Academy coaches your kid is going to end up with no soccer and no college. I think it's really the parents who sometimes see their own dreams in their kids, but truth is soccer in the USA is not going to feed you or feed your family.
                    DA is a big fat lie just like ODP!
                    Believe what you want.

Comment

The Chargers Coaches will promise anything and everything and deliver Not a thing, if your kid likes soccer find the cheapest club and let him play, chargers are the most expensive and has nothing to really show for or explain why! if you listen to the Academy coaches your kid is going to end up with no soccer and no college. I think it's really the parents who sometimes see their own dreams in their kids, but truth is soccer in the USA is not going to feed you or feed your family.
                      Believe what you want.
                      Sorry, but you are so wrong. My son actually played in the DA there and had a great experience. Many college coaches at our games and even sometimes our practices. We played the junior US national teams on several occasions and had their coaches scout and evaluate us. All this and it was less expensive than travel teams he was on before. Plus, 13 kids from last year's u18 squad are playing in college this year. Look it up!

Comment

chargers suck all the clubs suck when you player goes off to college all you got is a bunch of smelly boots and some tin medals.

Thank you for the vote of confidence

Comment

chargers suck all the clubs suck when you player goes off to college all you got is a bunch of smelly boots and some tin medals.

Thank you for the vote of confidence
                          wow, you're in a miserable mood! You should go down to the pet store and pet some puppies and kittens - maybe that will brighten your mood!

Comment

wow, you're in a miserable mood! You should go down to the pet store and pet some puppies and kittens - maybe that will brighten your mood!
                            In other words, it just really does not matter. My child has played with the three clubs, in the end, they are all about the same. One thing I can say is the Chargers are the most organized.

Comment

Believe what you want.
                              So strange. When my son tried out for DA and this is what he was promised.....practices are frequent and very, very hard- more difficult than what you are used to. Play is faster than anything you are used to but we will work with you until you adjust. Just keep committed and focused. You won't have a lot of time for anything other than soccer do be sure to get your schoolwork done and keep your grades up. If you are struggling financially let me know and I will see what we can work out. If your parents have trouble driving you let me know and I will introduce you to people who live in your area that you might carpool with.
                              And when he was offered a position on DA this is what they promised me- NOTHING. I have never spoken one word to any of the DA coaches. The communicate primarily with the boys and copy parents on important schedule issues. I let my son decide and he knew based on the tryouts that the development and speed available in DA would not be available to him anywhere else.
                              All this "we were promised" talk seems like crap. There is a long mg line of kids that tried out for every age group. They don't need to promise a thing and in my experience they don't. It's just a smear campaign from a psychologically ill parent.

Comment

So strange. When my son tried out for DA and this is what he was promised.....practices are frequent and very, very hard- more difficult than what you are used to. Play is faster than anything you are used to but we will work with you until you adjust. Just keep committed and focused. You won't have a lot of time for anything other than soccer do be sure to get your schoolwork done and keep your grades up. If you are struggling financially let me know and I will see what we can work out. If your parents have trouble driving you let me know and I will introduce you to people who live in your area that you might carpool with.
                                And when he was offered a position on DA this is what they promised me- NOTHING. I have never spoken one word to any of the DA coaches. The communicate primarily with the boys and copy parents on important schedule issues. I let my son decide and he knew based on the tryouts that the development and speed available in DA would not be available to him anywhere else.
                                All this "we were promised" talk seems like crap. There is a long mg line of kids that tried out for every age group. They don't need to promise a thing and in my experience they don't. It's just a smear campaign from a psychologically ill parent.
                                Thanks Coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X