Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aztecs and Breakers are messes. Galway is going down the tubes. Valeo is unhinged. Stars ruins lives. Everyone leaves SSS. GPS is brilliant but is overpriced and has terrible coaches. CFC isn't even in the state but is worthy of getting slammed on a Mass thread. That's just from looking at more recent threads.
    GPS is a joke and I've never seen one decent girls team from NE.

Comment

No, they rent like the rest and in the winter it is quite common to see breakers and nefc teams training side by side.
      Someone please tell BTDT that the Stars Complex deal didn't fall through--so Stars doesn't rent outdoor facilities "like the rest."

Comment

Breakers and NEFC would make an unbeatable ECNL team
        NEFC doesn't need Breakers to be unbeatable.

Comment

NEFC doesn't need Breakers to be unbeatable.
          You NEFC people are truly ridiculous. You have a SWAT team out making sure any post that even vaguely criticizes the organization is addressed and you never have a decent word for another club. When you apply to ECNL or DAP or whatever other group that you don't need, make sure to reference TS. The league should be well aware of your tactics, and don't think for a second that the sane families who are at the club for now don't notice it, too.

Comment

You NEFC people are truly ridiculous. You have a SWAT team out making sure any post that even vaguely criticizes the organization is addressed and you never have a decent word for another club. When you apply to ECNL or DAP or whatever other group that you don't need, make sure to reference TS. The league should be well aware of your tactics, and don't think for a second that the sane families who are at the club for now don't notice it, too.
            What club are you from? Also, how do you know for sure that it's an NEFC person criticizing another club? You don't, so unless you know for sure, it could be any number of clubs criticizing another club. SSS doesn't like Breakers. Lots of clubs don't like Stars, NEFC or GPS. When there's a negative comment made about ones club, I would expect that someone will defend their club. Am I wrong to assume that?

Comment

Nice Try Fred

An impassioned email sent by Fred to try and settle down the North this AM.... It's backfiring...

Anyone who knows the coach knows he didn't write it.

Plus coaches are quitting ... Team Managers are being fired...

Bolts Directors, you can save the organization. Fire Fred and his henchman.

#Savetheboltsgoodname

Comment

What club are you from? Also, how do you know for sure that it's an NEFC person criticizing another club? You don't, so unless you know for sure, it could be any number of clubs criticizing another club. SSS doesn't like Breakers. Lots of clubs don't like Stars, NEFC or GPS. When there's a negative comment made about ones club, I would expect that someone will defend their club. Am I wrong to assume that?
                Because parents on the boys side of NEFC, who are normal and nice and their kids are excellent players and great boys, by the way, told me that the postings on the girls side by NEFC were constant and over the top. They were right. Boys just punch each other or stick tackles on the pitch. This uninformative bashing serves as great role modeling for girls.

Comment

and the addiction continues

Comment

Because parents on the boys side of NEFC, who are normal and nice and their kids are excellent players and great boys, by the way, told me that the postings on the girls side by NEFC were constant and over the top. They were right. Boys just punch each other or stick tackles on the pitch. This uninformative bashing serves as great role modeling for girls.
                    You might as well include every club and parent because I have seen it from every single angle. Do you know what trolling is? If you're halfway intelligent, I might ask that you think about who might be posting and pretending to be an NEFC parent. I'm not saying that NEFC parents don't come on here and club bash, but to say that it's just them is wrong.

Comment

Are you nuts? There's an NEFC coach of a few top teams on the boys side that is a complete whack job. There are some parents on those teams that take their cues from the coach and lose their minds on a regular basis.

Comment

An impassioned email sent by Fred to try and settle down the North this AM.... It's backfiring...

Anyone who knows the coach knows he didn't write it.

Plus coaches are quitting ... Team Managers are being fired...

Bolts Directors, you can save the organization. Fire Fred and his henchman.

#Savetheboltsgoodname
                        Been on the sidelines for the "Fred" show for the past decade. My kids just aged out of soccer. This guy is nothing if not predictable. He certainly has his disciples but his inability to get out of his own way is stunning. He literally owned THE premier girls franchise in MA and arguably NE. Stars was a close second. About every 2.5 years he does a reboot with a new plan and it never has gone well. The Scorps were impressive back in the day of the baby blue and black unis. Well coached, well recruited and smack dab in the middle of the wealthy, soccer loving population south of Boston. Since then it has been a sh*t show.

The only constant has been FM. The guy is a peach to be around as well, a real treat. FM never fails to fall back on the old standards of intimidation and threats. FM was on the right track when he put KC in charge of everything and stopped talking and thinking. He needs the soccer version of the "Save my Bar" TV show, better yet, sell the damn thing to someone with a modicum of business sense.

Comment

Been on the sidelines for the "Fred" show for the past decade. My kids just aged out of soccer. This guy is nothing if not predictable. He certainly has his disciples but his inability to get out of his own way is stunning. He literally owned THE premier girls franchise in MA and arguably NE. Stars was a close second. About every 2.5 years he does a reboot with a new plan and it never has gone well. The Scorps were impressive back in the day of the baby blue and black unis. Well coached, well recruited and smack dab in the middle of the wealthy, soccer loving population south of Boston. Since then it has been a sh*t show.

The only constant has been FM. The guy is a peach to be around as well, a real treat. FM never fails to fall back on the old standards of intimidation and threats. FM was on the right track when he put KC in charge of everything and stopped talking and thinking. He needs the soccer version of the "Save my Bar" TV show, better yet, sell the damn thing to someone with a modicum of business sense.
                          KC, when did you get back?

Comment

FC Boston/Breakers/ Falling Apart

Who knows, may be the club will move forward after the spring season as FC Bolts for both boys and girls. The umbrella club FC Boston can continue to offer DAP and ENCL for interested players.

Comment

Who knows, may be the club will move forward after the spring season as FC Bolts for both boys and girls. The umbrella club FC Boston can continue to offer DAP and ENCL for interested players.
                              Only if Fred is out. This is very similar to painting a rusty metal bar to only year later to go back to its original decay and ugliness.

Comment

I am not looking to defend FM, but what did the Breakers really bring to the table for what used to be Scorpions? Other than a name, what was their purpose? They provided teams with coaches at the ECNL level. It does not take alot of research to see that those teams are bad and were bad. The Breakers did not do anything to strengthen the program and I am an outsider looking in. Maybe I am missing it, but the merger was in place for 2-3 years I believe. How did Breakers help those teams improve? How did FM work with them? We probably know the answer to the latter half of that question.

The Bolts were looking to unload their girls teams and strengthen their boys side. Mission accomplished on both fronts. Do you think the higher ups at Bolts really have all that much interest on the girls side?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X