Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. Just the ones you have started. Why don't you just own up to those? As for this one, knock yourself silly. I'm not much of a FM fan myself. In fact, I'm not a a big fan of any coach or organization in Massachusetts. I'm just not obsessed with disparaging and spreading deceitful, fictitious propaganda about them or blatantly discrediting any accomplishments they've earned over the years.
    Oh, that's a relief and here I though you were some bat sh1t crazy ex soccer parent with a boner for another guy.

Comment

Nope. Just the ones you have started. Why don't you just own up to those? As for this one, knock yourself silly. I'm not much of a FM fan myself. In fact, I'm not a a big fan of any coach or organization in Massachusetts. I'm just not obsessed with disparaging and spreading deceitful, fictitious propaganda about them or blatantly discrediting any accomplishments they've earned over the years.
      Then why are you in this site posting 24/7? I know that I will be called BTDT and let me take the opportunity to say that you are one jealous, liar, and psychopath stalker. In the past 48 hrs you are in complete meltdown and desperation. You just can't deal with the news about his daughter and this is your way of discrediting him and his family accomplishments. It is destroying you inside out. I' m lovin' it because reading your posts you are clearly showing how torturous it is to you. Jump fishy; melt psycho.

Comment

Then why are you in this site posting 24/7? I know that I will be called BTDT and let me take the opportunity to say that you are one jealous, liar, and psychopath stalker. In the past 48 hrs you are in complete meltdown and desperation. You just can't deal with the news about his daughter and this is your way of discrediting him and his family accomplishments. It is destroying you inside out. I' m lovin' it because reading your posts you are clearly showing how torturous it is to you. Jump fishy; melt psycho.
        100% correct! LOL!

Comment

Nothing could be further from the truth. Very happy for her, and her success has zero impact on how I live my life or how I perceive my own kids. My only regret is that he didn't let his other kid flourish and play at the right level for her. Hard to watch a kid take the hit for her parent's inadequacies and rage.

Comment

BTW, why are you posting 24/7?

Comment

this was probably some dumb soccer mom who thought it would make her and her child look good. Also some parent that daughter didn't make the encl team and wants to go some where to be the top dog. Where but a whole new club.

Comment

Nothing could be further from the truth. Very happy for her, and her success has zero impact on how I live my life or how I perceive my own kids. My only regret is that he didn't let his other kid flourish and play at the right level for her. Hard to watch a kid take the hit for her parent's inadequacies and rage.
                And why is any of this your business?

Comment

You made it public business--by bragging about it on TS.

Comment

Too funny. You gleefully posted about all of it, while signed in, and went into great detail about a week ago. Maybe you post while you're sleepwalking.

Comment

MK you have sold your soul to the devil. I told those guys not to trust you and now your true colors come out once again. The funny thing is you know FM is an idiot and a terrible coach but he is another stepping stone for you. You two deserve each other but don't expect anyone on your side this time the jury is in and you're both are guilty of fraud! #scumbagsunite

Comment

MK you have sold your soul to the devil. I told those guys not to trust you and now your true colors come out once again. The funny thing is you know FM is an idiot and a terrible coach but he is another stepping stone for you. You two deserve each other but don't expect anyone on your side this time the jury is in and you're both are guilty of fraud! #scumbagsunite
                        ***??? Tell us more.

Comment

Should be an interesting time at CASL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X