Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What club will get my kid on the national team?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week was a tough week for Perspective. First btdt's daughter's high school team won a NEPSAC championship. Then she got named to the U20 team. Then Duke made it to the final 4. Is it any wonder he's been melting down all weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Regardless of what the lunatic thinks, bet btdt has a heck of a lot more insight into how to get to a player to the national level than the average joe.
      I side with Perspective. BTDT never gives it a rest. Perspective is right about all the threads started by BTDT. Unreal. I generally avoid the threads that he obviously starts but took a look at this one and saw his fingerprints all over it.

Comment

I side with Perspective. BTDT never gives it a rest. Perspective is right about all the threads started by BTDT. Unreal. I generally avoid the threads that he obviously starts but took a look at this one and saw his fingerprints all over it.
        You're kidding no one Perspective. You're a first class psycho who has spent the last few years on a one man crusade. No one gives a **** about you. You are the only one posting about BTDT.

Comment

Thanks Perspective!

Comment

Regardless of what the lunatic thinks, bet btdt has a heck of a lot more insight into how to get to a player to the national level than the average joe.
            No, BTDT does not have more insight. He had a kid he couldn't mess up no matter how hard he tried. The rest of his track record is well known and it's not pretty. BTDT certainly believes he has something to offer apparently since he force feeds the site on a daily basis. As far as I can tell, the P man doesn't try to convince anyone of anything about how to handle their affairs nor does he attempt to pose as some expert.

Comment

Last week was a tough week for Perspective. First btdt's daughter's high school team won a NEPSAC championship. Then she got named to the U20 team. Then Duke made it to the final 4. Is it any wonder he's been melting down all weekend?
              Didn't know about the NEPSAC title. Congrats. Didn't know Duke made the Final Four. Is his kid already there? I did read here on the site because "someone" was nice enough to post about the U20 deal Fabulous for her. No credit to him. And I would tend to think the person posting non-stop and continuously starting new threads about about the "same old, same old" would be the person considered in the midst of a meltdown. We heard nothing from Perspective until BTDT's latest barrage, and, as a matter of fact, that's always the case. Now, where is that one person out there willing to endorse the site guru out of the literally hundreds who have some knowledge of the site and him over the past 10 years???

Comment

Thanks Perspective!
                Sorry. Not me. I got no problem owning my posts. Sorry that doesn't line up with your "narrative."

Comment

Sorry. Not me. I got no problem owning my posts. Sorry that doesn't line up with your "narrative."
                  And yet, conveniently, here you are.

Comment

And yet, conveniently, here you are.
                    Oh, the irony. Good time for a signed-in post from you acting stain-free about above it all while also so, so generous with "paying it forward"??? Humor us, Suzie.

Comment

Didn't know about the NEPSAC title. Congrats. Didn't know Duke made the Final Four. Is his kid already there? I did read here on the site because "someone" was nice enough to post about the U20 deal Fabulous for her. No credit to him. And I would tend to think the person posting non-stop and continuously starting new threads about about the "same old, same old" would be the person considered in the midst of a meltdown. We heard nothing from Perspective until BTDT's latest barrage, and, as a matter of fact, that's always the case. Now, where is that one person out there willing to endorse the site guru out of the literally hundreds who have some knowledge of the site and him over the past 10 years???
                      Thanks Perspective! It's the same language day in day out. Why don't you dredge up some Suzie posts. That would be an epic meltdown for you.

If only one person would come on here and endorse BTDT....blah blah blah. I endorse him. I think he's a good guy and has some great information to share. He pissed in your cereal and for that you're going to be upset forever. Big baby!

Comment

Thanks Perspective! It's the same language day in day out. Why don't you dredge up some Suzie posts. That would be an epic meltdown for you.

If only one person would come on here and endorse BTDT....blah blah blah. I endorse him. I think he's a good guy and has some great information to share. He pissed in your cereal and for that you're going to be upset forever. Big baby!
                        Guess what, BTDT. Self-endorsements don't count! And how do you figure you "pissed in his cereal"? There's not a shred of evidence of anything close to that.

Comment

Guess what, BTDT. Self-endorsements don't count! And how do you figure you "pissed in his cereal"? There's not a shred of evidence of anything close to that.
                          He means he "pissed in her cereal"--in reference to the older daughter he needlessly consigned to academic and soccer backwaters.

Comment

Is Perspective really a mental health professional? Serious question.

Comment

Is Perspective really a mental health professional? Serious question.
                              What are you? And how do you justify your addictive and tyrannical presence on TS? Serious questions.

Comment

He means he "pissed in her cereal"--in reference to the older daughter he needlessly consigned to academic and soccer backwaters.
                                He doesn't want to be reminded about that kid and what he did to her. He wants to focus on how the threaded the eye of a needle of the incomprehensibly difficult 'landscape' of his star kid's journey, such that, of course, all of her accomplishments flow back to him so that he can explain how he really is a success after all in his yearly XMas letters to his Dad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X