Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars GU13 running up score

Is the score against GPS accurate? If so, that is classless. Shame on Stars and their coach. Great message to send to send the kids.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the score against GPS accurate? If so, that is classless. Shame on Stars and their coach. Great message to send to send the kids.
    I checked the score and it says 14-0. For a pre-season tournament that is downright disgraceful. Coach must have felt really good about himself after the game. Awesome role model!

Comment

There was no running up the score. The Stars played hard and consistently throughout--and was in no mood to waste time, having driven to NH for a 6:30PM game, in the low 40s. GPS, while clearly overmatched, also played hard throughout, with no letdown in their spirited effort. The scored ended up being what it was; the game was more competitive than the score would indicate.

If you're looking for "classless," consider the GPS tournament organizers who put a clearly overmatched GPS NH/Maine team in a very difficult top bracket--apparently, in some half-baked effort to set things up better for the GPS NPL team. Stupid, unfair, and didn't work, anyway.

Comment

There was no running up the score. The Stars played hard and consistently throughout--and was in no mood to waste time, having driven to NH for a 6:30PM game, in the low 40s. GPS, while clearly overmatched, also played hard throughout, with no letdown in their spirited effort. The scored ended up being what it was; the game was more competitive than the score would indicate.

If you're looking for "classless," consider the GPS tournament organizers who put a clearly overmatched GPS NH/Maine team in a very difficult top bracket--apparently, in some half-baked effort to set things up better for the GPS NPL team. Stupid, unfair, and didn't work, anyway.
        Thanks coach! There is no excuse to run up the score by that much and it is classless and sends a terrible message to young players. I hope you felt really good after the game. Did you put and restrictions on your players after being up 6-0?

Comment

Translation: who are you going to believe? Me, or your lying eyes?

Comment

Thanks coach! There is no excuse to run up the score by that much and it is classless and sends a terrible message to young players. I hope you felt really good after the game. Did you put and restrictions on your players after being up 6-0?
            Please explain exactly what is this "terrible message".

Comment

BTDT didn't like that 4-0 loss, so now back to his usual hate machine programming on TS.

Comment

Translation: who are you going to believe? Me, or your lying eyes?
                No need to believe me. If your lying eyes actually saw the game: instead of whining on TS, you'd be better served asking your GPS people why the hell they placed your team in the most difficult bracket of the top GU13 division. If you had been under the gross misimpression that your team belong there, at least your lying eyes learned something.

Comment

BTDT didn't like that 4-0 loss, so now back to his usual hate machine programming on TS.
                  and the obsession continues

Comment

and the obsession continues
                    Keep exposing yourself. Maybe sign in now and act surprised that you even "stopped by," lol.

Comment

Keep exposing yourself. Maybe sign in now and act surprised that you even "stopped by," lol.
                      Jump fishy!

Comment

GPS ME/NH just beat NEFC 2-1.

Comment

I checked the score and it says 14-0. For a pre-season tournament that is downright disgraceful. Coach must have felt really good about himself after the game. Awesome role model!
                          The coach is the owner of Stars of Mass. Incase you did not know. Lol

Comment

Nope. They switched games. Nefc played fc boston u13 ecnl and lost 2 to 1. Game want that close.

Comment

If that score is true, would like to hear from the resident NEFC shill. More meaningless, early season experimentation as part of a NEFC master plan?

Btw, NEFC played to win the 4-0 beating by Stars--but, no, the use of "guest" players didn't help. Go whine some more about how fraudulent The List is--and how only early season Stars loses matter, not early season NEFC beatings.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X