Thanks in advance!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP here...I can't seem to find a club called the scorpions anywhere. I heard about them out in the midwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      OP here...I can't seem to find a club called the scorpions anywhere. I heard about them out in the midwest.
      They used to be called scorpions then south coast scorpions, then Boston breakers, now fc Boston, and next year who knows. When googling it put all those as search words. Chances are the result will be just: mess.

Comment

They used to be called scorpions then south coast scorpions, then Boston breakers, now fc Boston, and next year who knows. When googling it put all those as search words. Chances are the result will be just: mess.
        ok...thanks...what happened?

Comment

Working overtime today, BTNT?

Comment

Working overtime today, BTNT?
            and the obsession continues

Comment

and the obsession continues
              Thanks for the confirmation. I pity your family. What a lug of lard you are.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation. I pity your family. What a lug of lard you are.
                Jump fishy!

Comment

Jump fishy!
                  You embarrass your Dad every time you see him. Truly sad, and even sadder for your humiliated kids.

Comment

You embarrass your Dad every time you see him. Truly sad, and even sadder for your humiliated kids.
                    Jump again fishy!

Comment

We just moved here before the holiday break from the midwest and boy and I'm glad I stumbled on this site. We are trying to navigate the local soccer landscape and this looks like a great place to start. I have a nine year old boy and a six year old girl. They both dominate our town leagues so we feel it is time to find the club that would be the perfect fit for each of them. The boy is kind of small but he is speedy. I would say he is slightly above aveage in ability. The girl, on the other hand clearly is head and shoulders above everyone else on the field. She scores so many goals the coach has to occasionally put her on defense, I see great things for her in the future. Thanks in advance for your input!
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Step right up for your KOOL-AID Big Gulp, sucka!!!

Comment

have you chosen a club yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X