Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks in advance!

We just moved here before the holiday break from the midwest and boy and I'm glad I stumbled on this site. We are trying to navigate the local soccer landscape and this looks like a great place to start. I have a nine year old boy and a six year old girl. They both dominate our town leagues so we feel it is time to find the club that would be the perfect fit for each of them. The boy is kind of small but he is speedy. I would say he is slightly above aveage in ability. The girl, on the other hand clearly is head and shoulders above everyone else on the field. She scores so many goals the coach has to occasionally put her on defense, I see great things for her in the future. Thanks in advance for your input!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We just moved here before the holiday break from the midwest and boy and I'm glad I stumbled on this site. We are trying to navigate the local soccer landscape and this looks like a great place to start. I have a nine year old boy and a six year old girl. They both dominate our town leagues so we feel it is time to find the club that would be the perfect fit for each of them. The boy is kind of small but he is speedy. I would say he is slightly above aveage in ability. The girl, on the other hand clearly is head and shoulders above everyone else on the field. She scores so many goals the coach has to occasionally put her on defense, I see great things for her in the future. Thanks in advance for your input!
    REALLY?? Just moved here? ha ha ha ha Love it.

Comment

REALLY?? Just moved here? ha ha ha ha Love it.
      Wait--this Is a serious question that merits serious answer. It all depends on whether the female of the house is hot or not. If she's hot, she should ask the other moms at yoga and follow their advice. If she is not hot I don't care which club you pay, I mean join.

Comment

There is no such thing as town league in the Midwest. Please go away . In the northeast we call people like you wicked *********s!

Comment

The sickest Dad in American youth sports.

Look for a synonym for 'landscape' before your next fiction.

Comment

Stars have this thing called ecnl. Go there

Comment

Did you know that every top player eventually plays for the Stars

Comment

gold

For all you doubting Thomases here I posted a similar post as this a few years back and was "guided" towards NEFC...best advice I ever received!

Comment

For all you doubting Thomases here I posted a similar post as this a few years back and was "guided" towards NEFC...best advice I ever received!
                  We moved from South America 5 jeers ago and was looking for a club that would teach my daughter skills and the game of futbol or what you gringos call soccer.We so happy we chosen NEFC because the soccer es muy beautiful and the coaches are so good They really know what they are doing.Oustide of Sur America I would choose NEFC.muy bueno futbol!!

Comment

Of course you did, BTNT. And I bet you used the word 'landscape' in that one too, lol. Could there actually be anyone so dumb as to read the OP and not think that is a scam?

Comment

Just once, could this be about a boy?

Comment

Just once, could this be about a boy?
                        Bravo! You nailed it. And how badly this poster wishes he had a boy. His deepest unconscious failing.

Comment

It was also about a boy, however it looks like the girl is destined for greatness!

Comment

we love be ahead of the game

Comment

This thread is a rehash for blatant self promotion. It is becoming increasingly easy to spot liars on here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X