• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    #4....
    Well-played. Back to the Pats.

Comment

Not saying that any of this is connected at all. But know of a person who has a felony conviction for embezzlement who ran a small Mom and Pop club as well as one of the local soccer leagues. When their past became known it appears they "sold" to a shell entity that made it look all above board. Coris didn't protect the families in that case because the bad people never ran them on themselves. In many school districts things like DUI's are enough to get a coach fired so the threshold for what acceptable behavior is pretty high in many respects. There are many bad people floating around our children so when people have things in their past that raise an eye brow they just shouldn't be allowed to be around kids. In today's world there is just too big a risk. That thinking should carry over to things like club soccer.
      #6....

That's less than 3 minutes. Need we continue?

Comment

#6....

That's less than 3 minutes. Need we continue?
        You are far more skilled on TS than I. I don't know how to quote. But I do believe that NEFC and not BTDT posts a lot of these threads, trying to stir up trouble and get their message back on the leader board.

Comment

You are far more skilled on TS than I. I don't know how to quote. But I do believe that NEFC and not BTDT posts a lot of these threads, trying to stir up trouble and get their message back on the leader board.
          BTDT IS NEFC, or at least he thinks so. You must have missed when he announced several years ago that he personally was going to use TS to take NEFC to the promised land, and in his mind he has done exactly that. A narcissistic megalomaniac.

Comment

BTDT IS NEFC, or at least he thinks so. You must have missed when he announced several years ago that he personally was going to use TS to take NEFC to the promised land, and in his mind he has done exactly that. A narcissistic megalomaniac.
            I had missed that. I am new to the board and might have to make a New Year's resolution to swear off it. It's like reality tv. I get that he loves NEFC, and it's interesting to hear he made it his mission, but I also believe NEFC senior staff have joined the madness.

Comment

This is hysterical! The thread was dormant for 6 days and then asswipe Perspective aka Fred brings it back to life. For what purpose P? Please tell us? BTW - you were wrong on two of your exhibits, but that is normal from a psycho.

Comment

This is hysterical! The thread was dormant for 6 days and then asswipe Perspective aka Fred brings it back to life. For what purpose P? Please tell us? BTW - you were wrong on two of your exhibits, but that is normal from a psycho.
                Not P. But why did someone revive it? You must have missed a very "signed in" BTDT deny in just the past couple of hours in another thread any and all posts in this and similar threads attacking FM. By your statement above you are verifying that he lied.

Comment

Not P. But why did someone revive it? You must have missed a very "signed in" BTDT deny in just the past couple of hours in another thread any and all posts in this and similar threads attacking FM. By your statement above you are verifying that he lied.
                  You are correct. I made two of the posts so it couldn't have been BTDT. That's the problem with Perspective. You think you have amazing post detection skills when in fact thye suck and you are so wrong on so many occasions.

Comment

You are correct. I made two of the posts so it couldn't have been BTDT. That's the problem with Perspective. You think you have amazing post detection skills when in fact thye suck and you are so wrong on so many occasions.
                    We are sorry, CH. You have the voice down.

Comment

Oh, really? Which two, lol? And the other FOUR, when he claimed ZERO? I guess we'll go with another 35-40 exhibits. The simple solution would be to stop with the serial and pathologic lying, starting with the post above.

Comment

We are sorry, CH. You have the voice down.
                        Fred,your diversion is not working. Trying to make this a war between NEFC and your mess is not cutting it. Talk to people from North then comeback again. Je suis North.

Comment

Fred,your diversion is not working. Trying to make this a war between NEFC and your mess is not cutting it. Talk to people from North then comeback again. Je suis North.
                          The North is upset and probably deservedly so. And I find it hard to believe FM or CH wastes his time on this site. If they do, we all better run to other clubs.

Comment

The North is upset and probably deservedly so. And I find it hard to believe FM or CH wastes his time on this site. If they do, we all better run to other clubs.
                            Fred does. Chris doesn't.

Comment

Fred does. Chris doesn't.
                              Honestly, how do you know? Garbage. Let the kids play. Enough of the blame game. Leave that to the crazies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X