•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy Branton gave me chlamydia how is he allowed near kids

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Completely untrue. Rather than fabricate a falsehood to excuse the unacceptable behavior of your team try changing their behavior, if possible at this stage. The lack of shame from the CFC parents is worse than the actions of the punks on the field
      The assistant referee heard what he said. But I guess you know what you're talking about because you heard it from the other sideline, right? You're a joke.

Comment

So "Your mama eats kitty litter" justifies 3 yellow cards and a red card????? Give me a break. Doubtful anything of the sort was said but if this is how low class parents rationalize punk players then carry on....
        More like "She wasn't wearing those leggings last night", justifies a red card. If someone, especially a "coach" said that about your mother I would be astonished if you didn't retaliate to a comment like that without anger.

Comment

Completely untrue. Rather than fabricate a falsehood to excuse the unacceptable behavior of your team try changing their behavior, if possible at this stage. The lack of shame from the CFC parents is worse than the actions of the punks on the field
          We don't have shame cause our coach doesn't spread chlamydia to teenage girls

Comment

So "Your mama eats kitty litter" justifies 3 yellow cards and a red card????? Give me a break. Doubtful anything of the sort was said but if this is how low class parents rationalize punk players then carry on....
            No excuse for the yellow cards. But when a "coach" makes a comment about someone's mother, I think you would be angry And have some sort of retaliation. Completely unprofessional and should be suspended/banned.

Comment

More like "She wasn't wearing those leggings last night", justifies a red card. If someone, especially a "coach" said that about your mother I would be astonished if you didn't retaliate to a comment like that without anger.
              My steak was under cooked at the chateua ugh

Comment

So you're proud of and support the behavior of the CFC team excluding #12s actions??? Tell me your proud of those punks and demonstrate your lack of class

Comment

Yeah okay their buddy why don't you just stop yourself right there. CFC is a group of tough kids who don't feel it's necessary to spend $7,000 on a program to get better. The real competition is Highschool soccer and as you should know, Braintree ranked in the top of the best league in the state. And don't worry the u16's will be all over that team next year, carrying them to a state championship, no matter how they do it, with toughness and ferocity or just a quick style of play, they'll still be a greater group of players than your disgrace of children you call classy. I suggest you worry less about how this maple team plays and worry more about how you're going to stop Braintree next year. With 10 starters returning next year, I can guarantee you a State championship run. And that'll be all due to the help of MC LK RM SM AM and FS.

Comment

So you're proud of and support the behavior of the CFC team excluding #12s actions??? Tell me your proud of those punks and demonstrate your lack of class
                    UTAH, get me two.

Comment

my dad uses this webpage a lot. he likes to talk about 15 year old kids soccer games in his free time.

Comment

Steak

This steak. This is not good steak is what i said to the waiter at the chateau

Comment

Yeah okay their buddy why don't you just stop yourself right there. CFC is a group of tough kids who don't feel it's necessary to spend $7,000 on a program to get better. The real competition is Highschool soccer and as you should know, Braintree ranked in the top of the best league in the state. And don't worry the u16's will be all over that team next year, carrying them to a state championship, no matter how they do it, with toughness and ferocity or just a quick style of play, they'll still be a greater group of players than your disgrace of children you call classy. I suggest you worry less about how this maple team plays and worry more about how you're going to stop Braintree next year. With 10 starters returning next year, I can guarantee you a State championship run. And that'll be all due to the help of MC LK RM SM AM and FS.
                          Can't forget my did Stevie standley but since I'm here Nolan novo dos it in a closet

Comment

my dad uses this webpage a lot. he likes to talk about 15 year old kids soccer games in his free time.
                            My dads dead

Comment

No excuse for the yellow cards. But when a "coach" makes a comment about someone's mother, I think you would be angry And have some sort of retaliation. Completely unprofessional and should be suspended/banned.
                              Box box box box

Comment

u r a grown man complaining about what a 15 year old did in a soccer game. this isn't even highschool nobody cares buddy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X