NEPSAC Girls Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost forgot. The sun rises and sets on NEFC. Ridiculous club promotion. Let the girls play and keep the club badges on the sideline.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No need to play the tournament. Just crown Worcester champions
      Wow, someone says WA has a chance and next thing that gets misinterpreted as that person saying WA is inevitable. They have a chance, that is all. Good luck to all the teams.

Comment

"Worcester girls are on a roll since the beginning of October. Lots of NEFC Elite talent there. I think they stumbled early in the season but they have gotten their act together. I would not be surprised if they won Class A's"

Comment

There are a bunch of solid teams in the mix, and kudos to the people stirring the pot once again. Worcester could have tied Nobles (tying goal called back because of a push off the ball) but not beat them in that game--they were and are a force. The game Worcester wants back is Groton; ridiculous loss. Avenged tie against Milton Saturday with hard-fought win, third game in 4 days.

I know it wouldn't be TS without the BS (hey, I'm trademarking that one!) but still 2 weeks left in the season for all teams. Anything could happen.

Comment

It seems to be personally challenging for uber competitive parental types to dial in a little bit of humility. But it might serve better in the long run.
            Time will tell the results of Class A

Comment

No way! My team is going all the way! Oh, I mean my kid's team.

Comment

WA could have tied Nobles, was robbed by Groton in a ridiculous loss, and finally avenged Milton

Comment

Glad to see that's what you got out of that post. Let's go back to NEFC / Stars bashing. That thread's been dead for way too long.

Comment

Different poster here. Of the 3, Nobles, Worcester, Choate - Worcester is the best team.
                    Nobles and Choate will likely be seeded 1-2.
                    Worcester will be 4 -5 I suspect.

Comment

Does anyone know when the brackets and schedule will come out?

Comment

Does anyone know when the brackets and schedule will come out?
                        Will come out on Saturday evening, Nov 14

Comment

11/4 results
                          Worcester 2
                          Tabor 0

Andover 4
                          Nobles 2

Choate 7
                          Kent 0

Comment

Can someone provide schedule and location of next Class A games?

Comment

Can someone provide schedule and location of next Class A games?
                              Friday has Brooks at Nobles.
                              You will have to do the legwork for other matches.
                              You can find western teams schedule at the wwnepssa site

Comment

When does tournament play start? The NEPSAC web site isn't very helpful.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X