Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Top Drawer Soccer publishes the best USSDA U14 teams in the country all year long. End this nonsense. Valeo, GPS,NEFC,PTUSA, nobody knows these clubs nor cares.
    Yeah, try clubs like FC Dallas, Cedar Stars Academy, Philadelphia Union, NE Revolution. Not Valeo, PTUSA etc...

Comment

Yeah, try clubs like FC Dallas, Cedar Stars Academy, Philadelphia Union, NE Revolution. Not Valeo, PTUSA etc...
      and NYRB

Comment

This is a massachusetts thread .... Only MA team on your list in NE Revolution. Wouldn't be much of a discussion debating Revs vs Bolts. So - go start your own Academy thread somewhere else ...

Comment

Top Drawer Soccer publishes the best USSDA U14 teams in the country all year long. End this nonsense. Valeo, GPS,NEFC,PTUSA, nobody knows these clubs nor cares.
          Valeo, GPS,NEFC,PTUSA are not the members of USSDA . Revs and Bolts only.

Comment

Valeo, GPS,NEFC,PTUSA are not the members of USSDA . Revs and Bolts only.
            No kidding. what insight!!

Comment

Gps

GPS is just taking $ for themselves. They just promise people stuff and then the act like they never said it. They promise too many things to get your $. Thats why GPS NPL will never get me.

Comment

Lighten up Francis

GPS is just taking $ for themselves. They just promise people stuff and then the act like they never said it. They promise too many things to get your $. Thats why GPS NPL will never get me.

Well this one came out of the blue.
                How is GPS different than any other large club with many many teams at each age group?
                At each and everyone of these clubs the top team will get great exposure and the rest will play high school and not much more after that. Only the Stars women have done more for their second tier teams. Otherwise, it is not different for all other clubs.

Comment

Just a $ for GPS ? Try Blazers , it will cost you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Comment

Just a $ for GPS ? Try Blazers , it will cost you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
                    Oh, there he is again. The Blazer hater. No one was even talking about the Blazers and then here you come out of your little hole bashing away. And I'm not even going to waste my time explaining how much the Blazers does for inner city kids and kids in need. You truly just don't have a clue.

Comment

So who are the winners and losers?
                      Last year it would appear that the GPS NPL team was at the top and Valeo followed behind.
                      There were some untested or lesser known teams that were not on the radar were PTUSA, and NEFC. The Stars did beat GPS but did not go too far thereafter.

I know that Valeo did not lose any of their top players this coming year while GPS lost three to the Revs and one to Bolts. Does this make Valeo number one....in preseason considerations.

What does NEFC, PTUSA and Stars have on the roster?

Comment

from another thread

The girl went to Breakers, MM the Needham kid went to Bolts.
                        Valeo lost one of their best players to moving, girl to Breakers, one boy to GPS NPL and one to Bolts NPL. Who did we get in return? A couple of GPS Milan ,one GPS elite/select and one Galway rover kid. Looks like Valeo lost much more than gain. At least we got WB back.

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                        Explosion shouldn't even be there. They played their first 4 games in the Green Division and then moved up to Blue with Fuller Hamlets moving down. Explosion only played 3 teams in the blue division and they were the bottom 3 and they only beat the bottom 2.
                        They lost to the Phantoms 2-0, beat Mutiny 2-1 and beat Galway 7-0.

Why Maple didn't somehow adjust this is beyond me. 10 of their 16 points were achieved in the lower division.

Funny thing is that in the upcoming season they will be in the U14 2nd division. I wonder if they will move up again after the get a bunch of wins under their belt.

The Valeo girl is still on the Valeo Roster
                        What Valeo lost and what they gained was a wash. They retained their starting lineup and then some, while bringing in some decent players that were no different then those that left. The two boys that left to GPS and Bolts NPL need to mature but certainly have potential to play.
                        WB vs RK is a bit of a wash. How can you be too critical of RK when the Valeo team won the state title, some tournaments, and attended the regional championships. What are you criticizing?

As for MAPLE, looking at the W-L-D and games played, I don't think that all the games were actually played. The fact is that no one care about MAPLE.

Comment

Valeo lost one of their best players to moving, girl to Breakers, one boy to GPS NPL and one to Bolts NPL. Who did we get in return? A couple of GPS Milan ,one GPS elite/select and one Galway rover kid. Looks like Valeo lost much more than gain. At least we got WB back.

Quote:
                          Explosion shouldn't even be there. They played their first 4 games in the Green Division and then moved up to Blue with Fuller Hamlets moving down. Explosion only played 3 teams in the blue division and they were the bottom 3 and they only beat the bottom 2.

Why Maple didn't somehow adjust this is beyond me. 10 of their 16 points were achieved in the lower division.

Funny thing is that in the upcoming season they will be in the U14 2nd division. I wonder if they will move up again after the get a bunch of wins under their belt.

What Valeo lost and what they gained was a wash. They retained their starting lineup and then some, while bringing in some decent players that were no different then those that left. The two boys that left to GPS and Bolts NPL need to mature but certainly have potential to play.
                          WB vs RK is a bit of a wash. How can you be too critical of RK when the Valeo team won the state title, some tournaments, and attended the regional championships. What are you criticizing?

As for MAPLE, looking at the W-L-D and games played, I don't think that all the games were actually played. The fact is that no one care about MAPLE.
                          about a month ago there was some major bashing of Valeo BU13 2014 in the Dallas tournament. I would suspect that it was one of the dads of one of the boys that moved on.

Comment

about a month ago there was some major bashing of Valeo BU13 2014 in the Dallas tournament. I would suspect that it was one of the dads of one of the boys that moved on.
                            or by someone from a team that beat them.

Comment

Quote:

Perhaps, but the post that you are responding to was about the current/rising U14 team. The Dallas team is a current/rising U13 team.

Comment

or by someone from a team that beat them.
                                No. It was definitely a Valeo person. There were too many facts that only a team parent knew

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X