Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good player but not speedy. He will get eaten up at left back by most teams with pace. Not sure why the chirping so early! Don't be so silly AS, the ISL ISNT HIGH SCHOOL BALL. you are better off entering Brooks quietly. Let your physical play speak for itself.
    I am sure this kid is not posting anything and you vastly overstate the relative competitiveness of this league. Everyone will see what happens with Brooks when the season begins, but it seems like they have reason for optimism

Comment

I am sure this kid is not posting anything and you vastly overstate the relative competitiveness of this league. Everyone will see what happens with Brooks when the season begins, but it seems like they have reason for optimism
      Dad you're the best but please let my soccer speak for itself

Comment

BBN have a great returning core built around a great keeper, BS, a strong backline and a talented MF. If DM and JW and create offense they will be stellar. Nobles loses DA but retruns the twins and MM, WC, and AG. Milton lost some keys players but returns an awesome senior class led by LV, AB, SQ, JO, and LL. LA should again be strong with a good goalie, solid backline and MB and AH in the midfield. RL, BH, Brooks, and others should compete but be a few gets away or just too young.
        Leaving out MX, Rivers, BH.
        These teams finished 4 , 5, and 6
        Last year ( I think ) MX. Has some very talented
        Seniors. Rivers always plays well and may
        Surprise even though they lost TD. They have
        One of best goalies in league who is playing D1. They have a very talente senior and Junior Midfielder and a big back line. Some Of there other seniors were overrated last yearExcellent
        Coach . BH has one of best scoring threats
        In ISL. (AZ) league is wide open. MA AND LA look good
        On paper . Should be more fun without AK AND TD.
        TD did nothing against South Kent in NEPSAC
        SF two years in row.

Comment

The league will be very even. A couple of teams have the taken to stand out, but most every team will have quality players and solid squads. Only a couple bottom of table teams who will be easy wins.

Comment

Boys isl 2015

It should be a very interesting ISL season. Any one of eight teams can win league, especially
            if injuries factor in. The only team that may dominate is MA. And that is assuming they are injury free. I don't think any team is very deep and every team has weaknesses. I could be totally wrong but I have watched the League four years now since my son was a Freshmen. He started a few games as a Freshman and started every game his sophomore and Junior seasons so I know the teams pretty well. Most overrated team is NOBLES. Most underrated team is MX. Don't see much at RL. Rivers could be weak but I wouldn't count them out. LA has 4-5 very good players. That is of course my opinion. WE will have to wait for start of season. This year is very different without a TD or AK or DA.

Comment

It should be a very interesting ISL season. Any one of eight teams can win league, especially
              if injuries factor in. The only team that may dominate is MA. And that is assuming they are injury free. I don't think any team is very deep and every team has weaknesses. I could be totally wrong but I have watched the League four years now since my son was a Freshmen. He started a few games as a Freshman and started every game his sophomore and Junior seasons so I know the teams pretty well. Most overrated team is NOBLES. Most underrated team is MX. Don't see much at RL. Rivers could be weak but I wouldn't count them out. LA has 4-5 very good players. That is of course my opinion. WE will have to wait for start of season. This year is very different without a TD or AK or DA.
              Agree with this post- should be more wide open this year. MA seemed a very complete team last year, and viewing their graduated players as less of a loss than some of the other standout players referenced, I'd pick them as the pre-season favorite. But I'm hoping some of the other middle-of-the-pack teams supplement their rosters to make things really interesting.

Comment

Milton lost the defensive player of the year (CL) and one of the top strikers. Both will be huge losses for the team. They should be deep enough to fill the holes but those two were as good as any graduated pair any team lost.

Comment

It would be interesting to see who scored the most goals against the top 5 teams in the league and the playoffs out of AK, TD, DA, ML last year

Many of these top scorers would get 3-5 goals against the Leagues bottom teams in an effort to build Stats.

ISL stats can be very misleading.
                  I think there will be less concern over Stats and more team play leading to a well balance League this year. GK is always important but this year it could really make the difference.
                  LA, Rivers, Nobles all have outstanding GK. Not sure about MA, BBN, MX, and others.

Comment

Milton lost the defensive player of the year (CL) and one of the top strikers. Both will be huge losses for the team. They should be deep enough to fill the holes but those two were as good as any graduated pair any team lost.
                    both big losses, but MA's senior class has some quality players to fill in

Comment

both big losses, but MA's senior class has some quality players to fill in
                      Thought MA had a rising senior striker committed to BU - I don't think they will lack for players that can score.

Comment

People keep mentioning AK and TD but very close behind these fine players in goals and assists was MT from LA. He was huge in LA's success and will be sorely missed by his team

Comment

Just checked on this site what a difference from last year. Good stuff

Comment

How will ISL teams fare in NEPSAC

Any teams to watch there.

Comment

People keep mentioning AK and TD but very close behind these fine players in goals and assists was MT from LA. He was huge in LA's success and will be sorely missed by his team
                              you are correct. Impressive:

LEADING SCORERS
                              G A PTS
                              A. Kunateh Lawrence 21 15 57
                              T. Davock Rivers 20 12 52
                              M. Tshuma Lawrence 15 9 39
                              J. Ozor Milton 15 3 33
                              D. Acheampong Nobles 14 4 32
                              G.Tasker Middlesex 9 11 29
                              M. Ranieri Nobles 8 11 27
                              M. Leon Milton 12 3 27
                              N. Logan B. B. & N. 10 4 24
                              N. Moore Governors 10 4 24

Comment

Let's get an idea of the 3-4 best players from each team based on last two years.
                                If you know your team please let us know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X