Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    #1 team is GPS (for now). Stars couldn't beat em.
    Based on GS points...okay - that's an accurate measure. Not.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong in my thinking. When the age change occurs, the 2003 U13NPL players are going to be way ahead of the curve given they played at that level. I would think they would be great additions to programs. Given that.... Won't they have the ability to choose the program they want to play for, particularly if they did well at U13NPL level? Couldn't they play in any league? Its going to be a scramble for those players next year!

While everyone is concerned about what team is #1 this year, I would more concerned about what team gets the best 2003s next year. It is going to completely change the playing field, programs, and leagues.

Thoughts?

Comment

Based on GS points...okay - that's an accurate measure. Not.
        That's why we have The List

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong in my thinking. When the age change occurs, the 2003 U13NPL players are going to be way ahead of the curve given they played at that level. I would think they would be great additions to programs. Given that.... Won't they have the ability to choose the program they want to play for, particularly if they did well at U13NPL level? Couldn't they play in any league? Its going to be a scramble for those players next year!

While everyone is concerned about what team is #1 this year, I would more concerned about what team gets the best 2003s next year. It is going to completely change the playing field, programs, and leagues.

Thoughts?
          The List will grow to 2 threads

Comment

The List will grow to 2 threads
            Did anyone go back and see where the List was at the beginning of this thread and where it is now? Did anyone compare the List to the actual results? The best thing about the List is Mr. Listman. He's funny.

Comment

Stars had 15 2002s playing on their U13ECNL team. It's all going to change!!

Thoughts?

Comment

Lets have a 2003 tournament!!!!! Each program brings their best 2003 players and let us have some fun!

Never happen, but that would be fun to watch.

Stars had 15 2002s playing on their U13ECNL team. It's all going to change!!

Comment

Did anyone go back and see where the List was at the beginning of this thread and where it is now? Did anyone compare the List to the actual results? The best thing about the List is Mr. Listman. He's funny.
                  Born as a response on page 37 with a New List, The List emerged following the Thunderdome opener 9/19
                  http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/sh...125744&page=37

Do your own research. List wasn't that far off, and had fun punishing proud teams for losses, and even more fun reading responses to those punishments. As BTDT would say "Jump Fishy"

Comment

Lets have a 2003 tournament!!!!! Each program brings their best 2003 players and let us have some fun!

Never happen, but that would be fun to watch.
                    Do you mean a GU13 2003? That would be fun, and I I suspect the Relative Age Effect would make it a relatively selective group.

Comment

Born as a response on page 37 with a New List, The List emerged following the Thunderdome opener 9/19
                      http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/sh...125744&page=37

Do your own research. List wasn't that far off, and had fun punishing proud teams for losses, and even more fun reading responses to those punishments. As BTDT would say "Jump Fishy"
                      Not bad, even though I have no idea what jump fishy even means.

Comment

To all the coaches that read TS...make this happen over the Christmas break!!!!!

Even if it is only 4 or 5 teams in an indoor facility.

It would be a blast.

Do you mean a GU13 2003? That would be fun, and I I suspect the Relative Age Effect would make it a relatively selective group.

Comment

To all the coaches that read TS...make this happen over the Christmas break!!!!!

Even if it is only 4 or 5 teams in an indoor facility.

It would be a blast.
                          Blast for whom?

Comment

Seriously. They clearly don't understand the myriad of club politics that prevent parents from even talking to each other never mind having a blast together. They will learn.

Comment

Seriously. They clearly don't understand the myriad of club politics that prevent parents from even talking to each other never mind having a blast together. They will learn.
                              Our u13 team parents (and kids) are still having a blast. Agreed it won't last for long

Comment

Our u13 team parents (and kids) are still having a blast. Agreed it won't last for long
                                Thank you for sharing this with TS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X