X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perspective = Fred.
    Thank goodness you made it home safely from "work" BTDT. The above proves that you will say absolutely anything. Yep, I'm sure Fred is just the person who would post extensive reviews of Patriot League and NESCAC and Centennial conferences.

Assume we'll be getting answers to all of those very easy questions shortly, no?

Comment

Thank goodness you made it home safely from "work" BTDT. The above proves that you will say absolutely anything. Yep, I'm sure Fred is just the person who would post extensive reviews of Patriot League and NESCAC and Centennial conferences.

Assume we'll be getting answers to all of those very easy questions shortly, no?
      Thanks Fred - I mean Perspective

Comment

Still crickets.......or are BTDT and all of his not-BTDT's still at work, lol....as though that ever stopped him from posting. Too, too funny.

Comment

Usually there is the "you were asked first" deal. And then there is the fact that I've already answered all of those questions a bunch of times with no increased cooperation or honesty from BTDT.

My wife and kids tell me to get off of TS constantly. They think it's absurd. And in p[aert because of that I know it is impossible for his/your family to have very strong opinions about his/your participation.

Plenty of parents/posters have supported my posting in general over the years and also with respect to BTDT.

I'm closer to being gone than ever. My breaks have been longer and overall my investment level is far lower. That said, the lies, bullying, fictions, ploys, attacks, constant disparaging of others, crap arguments based on assumptions imagined and treated as fact that aren't even close and then working off of those as though they are fact, etc, etc, etc can drag me back in full-force.

Bottom line. There would never be a single complaint about me ever on this site if BTDT wasn't continuing with his shenanigans, which interestingly, have peaked again in the past couple of weeks.

Now we'll see the usual "lunatic" and "meltdown" deflections with not a bit of real answers from the other side.
          Do you actually believe what you post, PMan?

Comment

If perspective is not Fred, he is his best friend. He's incessantly trying to deflect what is going with Fred and his organization with discrediting tons of posters by attributing them to BTDT.The only problem this time the inside info out there is so compelling that there is no way to camouflage it.
            Bottom line: this time is the end. Bolts has absolutely nothing to offer in girls side; North and other players will follow Doc, Jack, etc to the next endeavor. And I suspect massive exodus.

Comment

If perspective is not Fred, he is his best friend. He's incessantly trying to deflect what is going with Fred and his organization with discrediting tons of posters by attributing them to BTDT.The only problem this time the inside info out there is so compelling that there is no way to camouflage it.
              Bottom line: this time is the end. Bolts has absolutely nothing to offer in girls side; North and other players will follow Doc, Jack, etc to the next endeavor. And I suspect massive exodus.
              Believe me, I've been around long enough to know the PMan is in no way shape or form FM. Fred may be many things, but mentally ill is not one of them.

Nice try though, PMan to further muddy the waters.

Comment

What did all of you non-BTDTs make of waking up to his signed in posts right out of the gate this morning on 3 different threads, including his signed in embracing of one of the all-time nastiest, most hateful threads in the history of TS?
                See, what you just can't seem to grasp, PMan, is nobody but you cares.

Comment

A very nice article about the girl

http://www.nefc.us/news_article/show...rrer_id=552758

Comment

Who was the only player on the roster not to see one minute of playing time?

Rumor is that the coaches heard about a certain someone posting on T-S.

Comment

Rumor has it she's better than every other u20 GK in the country except 1. Guess what? She's going to the u20 World Cup and if she plays or not she's in rare company. Congrats on the accomplishment.

Comment

Some people never let a moment pass without sharing they have an axe to grind.

Comment

Rumor has it she's better than every other u20 GK in the country except 1. Guess what? She's going to the u20 World Cup and if she plays or not she's in rare company. Congrats on the accomplishment.
                          Agreed, congrats to her!

How many other parents of women on that team are posting to T-S?

Comment

Agreed, congrats to her!

How many other parents of women on that team are posting to T-S?
                            Absolutely ZERO.

Congrats to her - especially to do so well with he who shall not be named as a father.

Comment

My daughter would love to have the opportunity to train and travel with the U20 national team, regardless of her playing time. Congrats to her and I am sure she will keep working hard hoping to get another opportunity. And no, I am not from NEFC but from a rival club. We should be proud of all local kids who get this type of opportunity.

Comment

My son plays for another club, and I thought it was great to see a player from Mass. on the roster for the U20 team.

Congratulations to her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X