Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aztecs and Breakers are messes. Galway is going down the tubes. Valeo is unhinged. Stars ruins lives. Everyone leaves SSS. GPS is brilliant but is overpriced and has terrible coaches. CFC isn't even in the state but is worthy of getting slammed on a Mass thread. That's just from looking at more recent threads.
    CFC is in Braintree, MA and they are terrible little trolls.

Comment

CFC is in Braintree, MA and they are terrible little trolls.
      Yes, although there is another club with the same initials a bit south of Hartford, had a strong girls team a few seasons ago - think there was a mens team in PDL too

Comment

The question is why is this club falling apart?
        Run by an ex-cop with a history of mental/ anger management issues?
        Poor organizational management?
        or an extraordinarily need to preserve a good living?

https://projects.propublica.org/nonp...ions/202057807
        In sure if you look at all the top clubs their tax filings they look all the same. Also if you were making a lot of money wouldn't you want to keep it coming in?
        Fm's been around a long time and every few years there is the talk about is club folding and it never happens.
        I could careless if it does or doesn't but with the merger of the bolts doesn't that mean he is bringing in more money?

Comment

Aztecs and Breakers are messes. Galway is going down the tubes. Valeo is unhinged. Stars ruins lives. Everyone leaves SSS. GPS is brilliant but is overpriced and has terrible coaches. CFC isn't even in the state but is worthy of getting slammed on a Mass thread. That's just from looking at more recent threads.

I have a kid who started playing for Scorps, then BBA, now who knows what the heck they are going to call themselves. I've been concerned all along about the complete mis-management at this club. It was so clear that FM was so over his head in his attempt to build a franchise club vs what NEFC was creating. We stuck it out because of ECNL, despite all of our friends playing for NEFC. Looking back, we made a mistake. This club has made no strides to creating anything worthwhile. They are milking ECNL for all it's worth. They have no facilities, they have inexperienced DOCs, they fire (or run out of town) any coach who is any good, they have no website or social media, and they do nothing to prepare kids for college recruiting process (the joke of a "college night" doesn't count). It's really a shame. And to top it all off the ECNL teams can't compete (don't tell me about the 13s.... they'll fade like all the rest). FM had a chance to build something great in this region but unfortunately he let his ego get in the way. This new mess with FC Bolts could truly be the beginning of the end. No, I'm not BTDT. And no, we're not leaving since we are practically "aged out", but this has been a frustrating ride.

Comment

In sure if you look at all the top clubs their tax filings they look all the same. Also if you were making a lot of money wouldn't you want to keep it coming in?
            Fm's been around a long time and every few years there is the talk about is club folding and it never happens.
            I could careless if it does or doesn't but with the merger of the bolts doesn't that mean he is bringing in more money?
            Many clubs are for profit and their filings are not public

Comment

The boys side is fine. That's all I care about.

Comment

I have a kid who started playing for Scorps, then BBA, now who knows what the heck they are going to call themselves. I've been concerned all along about the complete mis-management at this club. It was so clear that FM was so over his head in his attempt to build a franchise club vs what NEFC was creating. We stuck it out because of ECNL, despite all of our friends playing for NEFC. Looking back, we made a mistake. This club has made no strides to creating anything worthwhile. They are milking ECNL for all it's worth. They have no facilities, they have inexperienced DOCs, they fire (or run out of town) any coach who is any good, they have no website or social media, and they do nothing to prepare kids for college recruiting process (the joke of a "college night" doesn't count). It's really a shame. And to top it all off the ECNL teams can't compete (don't tell me about the 13s.... they'll fade like all the rest). FM had a chance to build something great in this region but unfortunately he let his ego get in the way. This new mess with FC Bolts could truly be the beginning of the end. No, I'm not BTDT. And no, we're not leaving since we are practically "aged out", but this has been a frustrating ride.
                Thanks, BTNT.

Comment

Serious question: Does NEFC have facilities?

Comment

https://projects.propublica.org/nonp...ions/202057807[/QUOTE]

It was interesting to see that in 2013 Scorpions had $330K in net assets and Stars $1.4M. No wonder that Stars built a complex.

Comment

Serious question: Does NEFC have facilities?
                      No, they rent like the rest and in the winter it is quite common to see breakers and nefc teams training side by side.

Comment

No, they rent like the rest and in the winter it is quite common to see breakers and nefc teams training side by side.
                        That would be a fun merger.

Comment

If you like blood on the streets

Comment

If you like blood on the streets
                            Someone doesn't have a sense of humor.

Comment

Breakers and NEFC would make an unbeatable ECNL team

Comment

Breakers and NEFC would make an unbeatable ECNL team
                                Only then JD will vote FM out of ECNL. As long he continues to be his doormat he is safe.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X