Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are 'sort-of-guest' players. You will find that several of them will be rostered by March 1 with Valeo as well as FC Mass. That way, when state cup play comes around, the FC Mass kids can play on either team when it suits the needs of the coaches and DOCs.
    Legal but it could be more ethical and friendly to your own rostered players.
    Those FC Mass kids from a team that finished 9th out of 1o teams in Premier so not exactly stacking team. I don't know why anyone would care whether they would add players. If it was taking kids from GPS that would be another story.

Comment

Nope. u14 went to NEFC. Sorry Valeo.
      What? DAP U14 went to NEFC for what

Comment

They do both.
        Where? Do they play in Regionals? I'd like to see them.

Comment

REVS lost to Red bull 2-1

Revs U14's beat NYRB U14's 4-1 last week in NY with no trouble. Revs U14's seem very, very good. They will be a powerhouse when the outdoor season resumes after futsal and training all winter.
          Not sure what idiot posted about beating Red Bull but not true. Lost 2-1 which is a respectable score . Lost to BW Gottschee Academy 2-1 again respectable score but a loss and they tied Ga united 3-3. All these games were in NC at showcase.

http://nerv.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...p?team=1401286

Comment

Not sure what idiot posted about beating Red Bull but not true. Lost 2-1 which is a respectable score . Lost to BW Gottschee Academy 2-1 again respectable score but a loss and they tied Ga united 3-3. All these games were in NC at showcase.

Who's the idiot now? The Revs U14 played 2 friendlies last week in Harrison NJ. One against PDA and the other against NYRB. They won both. For further proof, look on the NE Revsacademy Twitter page. Give me a break with your tremendous research capabilities. again, like a previous poster mentioned, the envy is overwhelming out there. Those scores are not part of the USSDA standings. Probably explains your ineptitude.

Comment

Who's the idiot now? The Revs U14 played 2 friendlies last week in Harrison NJ. One against PDA and the other against NYRB. They won both. For further proof, look on the NE Revsacademy Twitter page. Give me a break with your tremendous research capabilities. again, like a previous poster mentioned, the envy is overwhelming out there. Those scores are not part of the USSDA standings. Probably explains your ineptitude.
              I don't blame you for not being up to speed with the Revs Academy teams though, you're too consumed with following your son's crappy club team.

Comment

Just amazing! Titled post and name calling too!! what a clueless buffoon.

Comment

I don't blame you for not being up to speed with the Revs Academy teams though, you're too consumed with following your son's crappy club team.
                  You are aware of the purpose of friendly matches, right?

Comment

Freindly??

So as I assumed not a real game, the real game vs Red Bull earlier in November you lost the GAME 2-1. Scrimmages for fun are just that. When they win a real game let us know, IDIOT.

Comment

to test and exercise the bench - keep them involved

Comment

I can tell soccer is in your blood. "purpose of friendly matches". You middle age parents are so friggin clueless to the game of soccer, it's no wonder we get fleeced by club soccer organizations year in and year out. Do me a favor Pep, stay away from making assumptions about something you have absolutely no clue about.

Comment

I can tell soccer is in your blood. "purpose of friendly matches". You middle age parents are so friggin clueless to the game of soccer, it's no wonder we get fleeced by club soccer organizations year in and year out. Do me a favor Pep, stay away from making assumptions about something you have absolutely no clue about.
                          I wouldn't even bother giving Revs Youth team updates in this forum, there's so much resentment here that all you'll get is negativity and ridiculous asinine assumptions and conspiracies. Let these folks banter about their precious club tournaments, Got Soccer rankings and which player is destined for "greatness". but thanks for the updates, some of us do want to know about how the Revolution boys teams are faring because in the end, those boys are representing our region and State and our MLS team. Thanks again though.

Comment

to test and exercise the bench - keep them involved
                            See what I mean? An expert has chimed in. An immense soccer mind giving us his precious two cents on soccer development and tactics on behalf of an MLS team.

Comment

OK. You are the designated Blazer hater. As per you, the Blazers have lost their best player and will 'suck even more'. If, at the end of the Fall, the Blazers have a good season could that indicate that Okaroh is either a good coach, knows how to train soccer players, and can identify talent?
                              Okaroh is neither "a good coach" nor does "he know how to train talent". As predicted, 4th place in Fall Maple and lost all games in Disney on Thanksgiving weekend. Still insisting in taking his teams to Florida, must make himself a nice little profit.
                              Told you so.

Comment

Okaroh is neither "a good coach" nor does "he know how to train talent". As predicted, 4th place in Fall Maple and lost all games in Disney on Thanksgiving weekend. Still insisting in taking his teams to Florida, must make himself a nice little profit.
                                Told you so.
                                Wow, that took you a lot longer I thought would. How many times and ways can we say that we are sorry that your kid got cut from the Blazers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X