Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excuses, excuses. NEFC Premier had a pretty rough weekend for a team that still gets a lot of hype. I doubt they are unique in claiming an injury problem. Most of the U16 team are faced with injuries just coming off HS seasons.
    It's a pre season tournament...

Comment

It's a pre season tournament...
      Umm...it's a college showcase..

Comment

Congrats to the 11 NEFC teams that won groups at the 2015 GPS Thanksgiving Showcase & all the teams that played over the weekend. Extra wow to the U17 girls teams that mopped up that age group with four teams topping their groups!

Champs:

NEFC NEW HAMPSHIRE UNITED U13 BOYS (NH)
        NEFC PREMIER SOUTH U16 BOYS (RI)
        NEFC SOUTHEAST UNITED U16 BOYS (RI)
        NEFC ELITE U15 GIRLS (MA)
        NEFC PREMIER SOUTH U15 GIRLS (RI)
        NEFC ELITE U16 GIRLS (MA)
        NEFC CENTRAL UNITED U16 GIRLS (MA)
        NEFC ELITE U17 GIRLS (MA)
        NEFC PREMIER NORTH U17 GIRLS (MA)
        NEFC SOUTHEAST UNITED U17 GIRLS (RI)
        NEFC CENTRAL UNITED U17 GIRLS (MA)

Comment

Congrats to the 11 NEFC teams that won groups at the 2015 GPS Thanksgiving Showcase & all the teams that played over the weekend. Extra wow to the U17 girls teams that mopped up that age group with four teams topping their groups!

Champs:

Half of the wins are non-ma teams. Not a good sign for the core of the almighty NEFC.

Comment

or is shows that NEFC is growing. Is NEFC NH next?

Comment

Half of the wins are non-ma teams. Not a good sign for the core of the almighty NEFC.
              What are you talking about? All the teams mentioned have majority of Mass players. Try again.

Comment

What are you talking about? All the teams mentioned have majority of Mass players. Try again.
                Actually that is wrong. The majority of where the team's players are from, is actually how it is determined if the team is from MA or RI. NEFC teams listed as RI teams means a majority of the players on that team is from RI.

But in the end, that doesn't mean anything other than that the club is stronger across the board than it was. The fact that some of their winning teams are not from MA is not a bad thing for the club, but a very good thing. It used to be that the Central region was really the only threat other than the Elite and Premier teams, now it means that it's other regions are also getting much stronger. Based on their growth in RI, I'm thinking that they are pulling players away from Bayside and Bruno at a fast pace.

Comment

Champs:

What table where they all in!

Comment

Champs:

Is that a soccer club or a list of Wendy's franchises in the area?

Comment

Is that a soccer club or a list of Wendy's franchises in the area?
                      Sorry, that's list of teams that still beat all those other teams in their brackets, including those from "small personal clubs" that you seem to be advocating for with your not funny post. Must suck for you.

Comment

Sorry, that's list of teams that still beat all those other teams in their brackets, including those from "small personal clubs" that you seem to be advocating for with your not funny post. Must suck for you.
                        Actually, it was funny, and I am a fan of the club. A lot of thin skin.

Comment

Actually, it was funny, and I am a fan of the club. A lot of thin skin.
                          No thin skin here, but do get tired of the "big impersonal cookie cutter" dig at the big clubs. My kid spent two years at a small, local club, and the club organization, communication, development and coaching was awful. Not to mention the ridiculous fund raising crap we were always required to do. The difference in all areas since switching to NEFC has been night and day. Trust me, I'll take the franchise any day. Just saying.

Comment

No thin skin here, but do get tired of the "big impersonal cookie cutter" dig at the big clubs. My kid spent two years at a small, local club, and the club organization, communication, development and coaching was awful. Not to mention the ridiculous fund raising crap we were always required to do. The difference in all areas since switching to NEFC has been night and day. Trust me, I'll take the franchise any day. Just saying.
                            Fan of the "big banks" as well, eh?

Comment

Fan of the "big banks" as well, eh?
                              Um not sure how those two are related on iota. But keep trying.

Comment

You seem like a real pube. Get a life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X