Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There were a lot of sss teams in the tournament on the girls side.
    Any in the top flights? Didn't think so.

Comment

We didn't waste our time playing in a 2nd rate tournament. Stars coach needed an ego boost due to recent penis shrinkage. That's why they played.
      Right. Your kid's team skipped out because you think it's a 2nd rate tournament... more like your kid's team didn't get accepted. At the GU13 level, looks like all of the top teams went.

Comment

u14 you arrogant little pissant

Comment

u14 you arrogant little pissant
          Relevance? This is a bash and change-the-subject Stars GU13 thread. Were the SSS GU13s in hiding?

Comment

Stars coaches all live vicariously through their players. What a bunch of losers.

Comment

I know I saw SSS GU14's beat the Stars ECNL team 6-2 and found it funny the Stars coach was losing his stuff and the rest of the Stars coaches sitting in the middle consoling him.

Comment

Relevance? This is a bash and change-the-subject Stars GU13 thread. Were the SSS GU13s in hiding?

SSS GU13 Elite did not play.

Comment

I know I saw SSS GU14's beat the Stars ECNL team 6-2 and found it funny the Stars coach was losing his stuff and the rest of the Stars coaches sitting in the middle consoling him.
                  What? An ECNL team was beaten by a non ECNL team. That can't be right.

Comment

Not even trying to bash Stars GU13 ECNL anymore--just ranting irrelevantly?

Comment

While I agree it's fun to watch stars coaches lose, why are you bringing this up within a GU13 thread?

Comment

We didn't waste our time playing in a 2nd rate tournament. Stars coach needed an ego boost due to recent penis shrinkage. That's why they played.
                        Cold will do that...

Comment

you said, any in top brackets. Hence top brackets, all age groups.

Comment

For what it's worth.. the ME/NH GPS team was the only team to adopt the birth year structure.. so they are all '03's playing U13.. many on an 11 v 11 field for the 1st time having played on the U12 team all fall.

Funny how I remember back in the day playing under the lights as being something out of the norm, now its considered a hardship....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X