Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I want for Christmas

All I want for Christmas is some sound advice to help me navigate the soccer landscape in Mass since I'm new to the area and happened to stumble upon this site and can't figure out the alphabet soup and which avenue is the best to get my kid on the National team. BTW she is 8 and has a real nose for the goal. Any takers?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All I want for Christmas is some sound advice to help me navigate the soccer landscape in Mass since I'm new to the area and happened to stumble upon this site and can't figure out the alphabet soup and which avenue is the best to get my kid on the National team. BTW she is 8 and has a real nose for the goal. Any takers?
    You came to the right place.

Comment

And Perspective will undoubtedly claim that btdt started this thread. Lol.

Comment

R2D2 and C3PO were just called up to the U18 DAP team.

Comment

I wonder why.

Comment

I wonder why.
            Seriously? Lol!

Comment

Clearly, the joke here is on you.

Comment

Clearly, the joke here is on you.
                Clearly, the joke here is you.

Comment

Why are these old threads being rehashed..Happy Holidays!!!

Comment

I doubt BTNT started and revived all these threads. Oh, but wait, he has been here this morning, so I guess I was wrong.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X