Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think if they were, the prudent thing would be to have all their ducks in a row and show that FC is serious. Whether or not it happens, that's another story. But Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. Worst case is it doesn't come but the trainers we have are highly licensed and qualified.
    Enough with the "highly licensed @ highly trained trainers!! It means bull****! If they have no chemistry with the kids ,I don't care if it's Ronaldo. Fazio ousted Nick because he wanted a "higher licensed coach" give me a break! Let's see how the new "highly licensed guy does

Comment

Enough with the "highly licensed @ highly trained trainers!! It means bull****! If they have no chemistry with the kids ,I don't care if it's Ronaldo. Fazio ousted Nick because he wanted a "higher licensed coach" give me a break! Let's see how the new "highly licensed guy does
      It may very well mean bu**sh** at some point, as you bring a decent point regarding chemistry, but tell me what is wrong with the Board and DOC trying to bring in trainers with higher licenses?

If you're child's teacher had a degree in education but the school board brought in a teacher with a Masters wouldn't you want your child in that class? Both are good, one has more training or education. How is that any different?

Comment

TF didn't ousted ND. ND did that to himself. He had value to the club and chose to go a different direction. That's all. Wish him well and move on. FC will be fine.

Comment

I can see your point about FC trying to position itself with higher level coaching for the DA side of the house. Do you think they are getting ready for the girls DA to be introduced next season?
          I don't think any cub is "ready" for girls DA? There is standard to say this is what girls DA should be.

Comment

Please don't speak on behalf of everyone on the girls side not everyone has an issue or concern. Some of us don't give a sh*t about none of this. Let's the people that are in place just do their jobs.

Comment

Wendy, take a chill pill already! If you so want to move on, then why are you still hanging out on FC thread??!!!????!! We get it, you love Nick and his awesome traingin. Good

Comment

If ND wants to be taken seriously as a coach he needs to get a higher level coaching license - you can have all the knowledge and ability and chemistry with the kids and its all fantastic - but, you still need to have the licensing to show that you as a coach are a professional and take the job seriously. It might be nothing more than a certificate that sits in your desk drawer, but you have to have that certificate if you want to be taken seriously as a coach, because it shows that you care about your job and take yourself seriously. If ND wants to have a proper coaching career, he needs more than a D license.

Comment

If ND wants to be taken seriously as a coach he needs to get a higher level coaching license - you can have all the knowledge and ability and chemistry with the kids and its all fantastic - but, you still need to have the licensing to show that you as a coach are a professional and take the job seriously. It might be nothing more than a certificate that sits in your desk drawer, but you have to have that certificate if you want to be taken seriously as a coach, because it shows that you care about your job and take yourself seriously. If ND wants to have a proper coaching career, he needs more than a D license.
                  And that's why he wasn't retained as the 01 coach. In prepping for the possibility of a girls DA academy, you need coaches with more than a D license. So please , let's stop the BS saying he was ousted in some conspiracy once and for all........

Comment

And that's why he wasn't retained as the 01 coach. In prepping for the possibility of a girls DA academy, you need coaches with more than a D license. So please , let's stop the BS saying he was ousted in some conspiracy once and for all........
                    We all know it is the Fabio and Gabby show now....DA is been used as an excuse as F&B wanted him gone

Comment

I agree with the comments relating to a "D" license. Nick may be an excellent coach, but his playing career was virtually non-existent and a "D" license seems to say that he did the bare minimum necessary to coach. Does not mean he is not an excellent coach, but it does say that he does not care about it enough to invest his personal time in improving himself, and it suggests a belief that he already knows more than enough - which is never true about anyone.

Comment

We all know it is the Fabio and Gabby show now....DA is been used as an excuse as F&B wanted him gone
                        So far from the truth

Comment

So far from the truth
                          I know. It's like talking to a 4 year old. You give them logical, sane, factual information and yet their heads are so far up their butts they continue to spout off illogical and insane nonsense.

Comment

It may very well mean bu**sh** at some point, as you bring a decent point regarding chemistry, but tell me what is wrong with the Board and DOC trying to bring in trainers with higher licenses?

If you're child's teacher had a degree in education but the school board brought in a teacher with a Masters wouldn't you want your child in that class? Both are good, one has more training or education. How is that any different?
                            Yes, very different! I would want the teacher that is both smart and willing and able to be a GOOD teacher! Just because a trainer sat and took the time to get his/her B license does not necessarily make them better or able to interact with 12 or 13 year old girls/boys! Some people gel better with kids, some with older kids! It's the trainer that is able to see a mistake ,correct it ,and make them better while still making it fun for my kid is the trainer I want! The trainer with the A or B license that has no people skills and does not know how to work with 11 year old girls is not the trainer I want! And I'm not bashing any FC trainer! Just stating that some of you are so brainwashed with a piece of paper that says "highly licensed , it's pathetic!
                            I know this is TP selling point for the new FC! But let's hope these "highly licensed " coaches know what fair play is as well as keeping the teams United

Comment

So you got rid of him because he sat in a classroom for 8 hours instead of 16?
                              You are a moron!!!!!!! Tell me what the DA academy status means?? ,"oh, it's more recognition for the club". I got it! The NC state coaches will now all come to dyer to see your kid because we got DA status. Stop listening to TP you fool

Comment

Yes, very different! I would want the teacher that is both smart and willing and able to be a GOOD teacher! Just because a trainer sat and took the time to get his/her B license does not necessarily make them better or able to interact with 12 or 13 year old girls/boys! Some people gel better with kids, some with older kids! It's the trainer that is able to see a mistake ,correct it ,and make them better while still making it fun for my kid is the trainer I want! The trainer with the A or B license that has no people skills and does not know how to work with 11 year old girls is not the trainer I want! And I'm not bashing any FC trainer! Just stating that some of you are so brainwashed with a piece of paper that says "highly licensed , it's pathetic!
                                I know this is TP selling point for the new FC! But let's hope these "highly licensed " coaches know what fair play is as well as keeping the teams United
                                sorry to burst your bubble but ND doesn't have the license and is not that good at developing the girls. Yes, he was fine when they were 9 and 10 but seriously has anyone noticed the girls improving with him the last 2-3 years? I am sorry to say but you are the one that is brainwashed, but again, get off the FC thread and move on, Nomad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X