Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So are you justifying Coaches not coaching but Bullying? Sound like it.
    Please leave youth sports... you and your child aren't cut out for it. Try a hobby instead. Something creative and tailored for a sensitive individual.

Seriously though, if you don't like it how the coach interacts with your child, talk to the coach/DoC. If that doesn't resolve your issue, leave the club. Just understand you won't be there to "protect" your child forever and if they really have a thin skin and lack confidence, you aren't doing them any favors shielding them.

Comment

This thread is priceless. If you ever wanted to know why millennials are entitled and our society is growing soft, there it is. People like the OP, who obviously can't handle their child being told something negative and that they aren't a special little snowflake.

You and your kid need to either grow a thicker skin or get out of youth sports. You're soft and your kids are soft. The real world is going to be a kick in the gut. I would love to see this mom watch her 18yo child at Marine boot camp someday...
      Actually I have four Children. Two boys 20,12 two girls 8,14, a son and a daughter currently serving. I lost a brother in Iraqi and a Husband that is active duty. So please do not do not ever call me or children be a snowflake.

If you would care to take me on Luna is short for LuAnn Weisman. Please feel free to reach out. I would be happy to have a very quick and productive conversation with you.

God Bless

Luna

Comment

I think the OP retreated to her safe space
        Hardly.

God Bless

Luna.

Comment

Please leave youth sports... you and your child aren't cut out for it. Try a hobby instead. Something creative and tailored for a sensitive individual.

Seriously though, if you don't like it how the coach interacts with your child, talk to the coach/DoC. If that doesn't resolve your issue, leave the club. Just understand you won't be there to "protect" your child forever and if they really have a thin skin and lack confidence, you aren't doing them any favors shielding them.
          So did you just tuck your little nuts back up your ass or will you actually take the challenge?

Comment

This thread is priceless. If you ever wanted to know why millennials are entitled and our society is growing soft, there it is. People like the OP, who obviously can't handle their child being told something negative and that they aren't a special little snowflake.

You and your kid need to either grow a thicker skin or get out of youth sports. You're soft and your kids are soft. The real world is going to be a kick in the gut. I would love to see this mom watch her 18yo child at Marine boot camp someday...
            And how about you? Will you take the call out or have you also tucked your nut sack back up you ass.....

Comment

Actually I have four Children. Two boys 20,12 two girls 8,14, a son and a daughter currently serving. I lost a brother in Iraqi and a Husband that is active duty. So please do not do not ever call me or children be a snowflake.

If you would care to take me on Luna is short for LuAnn Weisman. Please feel free to reach out. I would be happy to have a very quick and productive conversation with you.

God Bless

Luna
              interesting - earlier in the thread you said you have three children, and now it's four. And how can you have two kids serving when only one is of age (20) as you state above? Calling out a person by name on an anonymous forum is cowardice.

No way you gave your real name.

Comment

God Bless

Luna
                What's your cell# Luna?

Comment

God Bless

Luna
                  It looks like you passed away in Feb. of 2012 up in NH. I guess that means you're voting for Hillary.

Comment

What's your cell# Luna?
                    Sorry Snowflake. Fell free to catch up with me at Radeon Park in Peabody. My SUV window is covered with Service related stickers. Man up stand behind your comments.

God Bless

Luna

Comment

It looks like you passed away in Feb. of 2012 up in NH. I guess that means you're voting for Hillary.
                      LOL...Offer still stands.

God Bless

Luna

Comment

interesting - earlier in the thread you said you have three children, and now it's four. And how can you have two kids serving when only one is of age (20) as you state above? Calling out a person by name on an anonymous forum is cowardice.

Snowflake come and find out....

God Bless Luna

Comment

Oppps sorry snowflake meant 18 not 8.

God Bless

Luna

Comment

Snowflake when I post I use my name..... Not sure what post you saw that I previously posted I only had three children. .... I did however say 8 when mean 18. Guess you are just simple as well.

God Bless

Luna

Comment

Sorry Snowflake. Fell free to catch up with me at Radeon Park in Peabody. My SUV window is covered with Service related stickers. Man up stand behind your comments.

God Bless

Luna
                              You're such a bully Luna

Comment

You're such a bully Luna
                                I know all 118 pounds of me. LOL. Like a Honey Badger.

God Bless

Luna

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X