Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The BSC got 3 out of 4 teams in the D1 South Final 4. Not bad considering a lot of folks were blowing Walpole's horn a few weeks ago...and they disappointed.
    Disappoint or get beaten by the much better side? Why is it when a BSC team loses it was a bad day. OTHER teams can be good too.

Comment

Disappoint or get beaten by the much better side? Why is it when a BSC team loses it was a bad day. OTHER teams can be good too.
      Can you read? Yes its disappointing about how well they played during the season and then limped into the tournament over the past 2 weeks and got knocked out early. Walpole is still the 6th Best team in the BSC

Comment

I think Walpole disappointed, not so much because they lost to OA (a team I respect) but because of the scoreline.

Comment

I think Walpole disappointed, not so much because they lost to OA (a team I respect) but because of the scoreline.
          Yes, that was my point in calling them disappointing. Losing is no disgrace, but soon after they beat Framingham the wheels came off the wagon. At that point they looked like they had a decent chance to be the best team in the history of the school.

Comment

Braintree is the only viable champ.
            Where have all the Braintree people gone?

Comment

Where have all the Braintree people gone?
              The season is over. But considering this is the Bay State thread, I think Braintree has bragging rights until the next season starts. They won a share of the conference then beat their co-champ 6-1 in the sectional final. They made it further then any other BSC team. They were clearly the best team this season as everyone predicted.

Comment

The season is over. But considering this is the Bay State thread, I think Braintree has bragging rights until the next season starts. They won a share of the conference then beat their co-champ 6-1 in the sectional final. They made it further then any other BSC team. They were clearly the best team this season as everyone predicted.
                After some early concerns, it appears that the yellow card issue was addressed and corrected.

Comment

Wait. So does bragging rights mean you're going to be here every week between now and next season to brag about it. Please don't. Meanwhile, congrats to Braintree for a strong season. Nuff said?

Comment

Wait. So does bragging rights mean you're going to be here every week between now and next season to brag about it. Please don't. Meanwhile, congrats to Braintree for a strong season. Nuff said?

As a Needham parent, I can absolutely say that Braintree has the bragging rights. The last game between the two in the South Sectional tournament was completely dominated by Braintree who, in that game, looked they could be anyone.

Congrats on a great season.

Comment

This was in response to my post. Just to be clear, I'm not the Braintree player who is in here all season trolling everyone. With that said, everyone else lost the Braintree contingent can say whatever they want in this thread as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X