Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps we just scream at him? His little head will spin off.
    Don't forget the accent.

Comment

The Aztec supporters are trying to save something at management themselves isn't trying to save. CF, MK, JS - none of them are stepping yup t do anything about it. Why? it's simple - $$$$ - GC has maxed out rosters, bundled practices together, sponsorships, etc....all to save $$$$ and line the pockets of upper management - why would they fire him??? If you want to send a message, strike or leave....nothing else is going to work.
      I don't think CF is even involved any more. No sign of him.

Comment

I don't think CF is even involved any more. No sign of him.
        When was the last time MK actually showed his face...LOL GC keeps saying he is running the show now.

Comment

Its game day, time to rock and roll. Stay warm and have fun out there.

God Bless

Luna

Comment

When was the last time MK actually showed his face...LOL GC keeps saying he is running the show now.
            I also heard GC bought out both MK and CF. Time will tell. Announcement coming after the fall season from what I was told. One of the reasons AB(u) left recently. Not AB(r). Just to be clear.

Comment

I also heard GC bought out both MK and CF. Time will tell. Announcement coming after the fall season from what I was told. One of the reasons AB(u) left recently. Not AB(r). Just to be clear.
              Which AB - r or u? Branton or Bub? the first is more impactful than the latter.

Comment

Which AB - r or u? Branton or Bub? the first is more impactful than the latter.
                Bub - not the other

Comment

GC will full control - god I hope it's just a rumor....a bad situation just got worse.

Comment

GC will full control - god I hope it's just a rumor....a bad situation just got worse.
                    Yes it has - I can't believe I got taken advantage of again....

Comment

Yes it has - I can't believe I got taken advantage of again....
                      You waste no time to answer your own posts. At least change up your writing style when you do it.

Comment

The only solution I see is to call SC and tell him the whole story.

Comment

So how is the used car salesman JB and his college team doing? Oh 5-9-2 that isn't that bad right?

Comment

What a crap shoot this club has turned into. In 2 years a total 180. Saw pukey yesterday coaching one of his team. Poor kids that was awful. Not one positive thing to say

Comment

What a crap shoot this club has turned into. In 2 years a total 180. Saw pukey yesterday coaching one of his team. Poor kids that was awful. Not one positive thing to say
                              Lack of depth at the keeper position is killing them.

Comment

Maybe it's lack of keepers, lack of skilled players, or maybe it's neither. Could it be that the coaches are terrible, the practices worse? When you promise a paying customer a certain product and then deliver one of significant less value, the consumer becomes "disgruntled" as GC likes to say. This club has been on a downward spiral for the 2-3 years. It's truly a shame, what was once a top rated, north shore, respected club has now fallen to the bottom of the list. But as they say in business, there is a sucker born everyday and they don't do their homework before they make a purchase. Looks like Aztec has figured out a way to attract all the north shore folks that fall into this category. Sadly,. some of them keep falling for the same scheme year after year. One has to admit, it makes great lunch time reading!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X