Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you make a difference on the Revs bench?
    By leaving and lowering Valeo to a pedestrian team.

Comment

How do you make a difference on the Revs bench?
      Stop taking the bait.

Comment

What has happened to this team? Only a few went to the Revs or Bolts.
        High school happened. most of first team players started playing for their schools. Will be back in the spring. For the tournament they've got everyone available.

Comment

High school happened. most of first team players started playing for their schools. Will be back in the spring. For the tournament they've got everyone available.
          Oh that's right. Your players still have to suffer through high school soccer. Way to dull the blade. The team might end up even worse in the Spring.

Comment

Oh that's right. Your players still have to suffer through high school soccer. Way to dull the blade. The team might end up even worse in the Spring.
            And where will your kid be next fall once they figure it out?

Comment

And where will your kid be next fall once they figure it out?
              Sorry you got left behind. That's not true. I'm not sorry.

Comment

Sorry you got left behind. That's not true. I'm not sorry.

You can assume what you want about me, but my kid has nothing to do with any U12 academy team. It is easy to pull data from a structured website like the USSDA site, and is a hobby of mine for any subject that I am interested in.
                I didn't come to knock down a club, just their unbalanced parents. The countdown clock is ticking on my concern about "development." I have about 3 more years. Until then I have no choice but to put up with people like you so I might as well have some fun with it.

As for assumptions about you, you've cleared things up for me. Thanks.
                One would assume Valeo discussions would be here ... unless there is an alternate agenda of continually seeing ones names in lights (can't wait til he's gone.)

Comment

One would assume Valeo discussions would be here ... unless there is an alternate agenda of continually seeing ones names in lights (can't wait til he's gone.)
                  What happen to Valeo, Valeo, Valeo? Lost both DA games this weekend.

Comment

explain how meaningful it really is

What happen to Valeo, Valeo, Valeo? Lost both DA games this weekend.

explain how meaningful it really is.....

On Oct 9, Valeo shut out FC Boston Bolts twice.
                    On Oct 22 FC Boston Bolts tied NEFC twice
                    On Oct 29 Valeo lost to NEFC twice.

It seems like a merry go-round to me
                    Since the teams are only playing in a league of 7 local teams (including Seacoast, Bayside, Oakwood, NEFC, GPS, Bolts, Valeo) lets see what happens next.
                    What happened in the Bolts GPS games yesterday??

Comment

explain how meaningful it really is.....

On Oct 9, Valeo shut out FC Boston Bolts twice.
                      On Oct 22 FC Boston Bolts tied NEFC twice
                      On Oct 29 Valeo lost to NEFC twice.

It seems like a merry go-round to me
                      Since the teams are only playing in a league of 7 local teams (including Seacoast, Bayside, Oakwood, NEFC, GPS, Bolts, Valeo) lets see what happens next.
                      What happened in the Bolts GPS games yesterday??
                      Seems like nonsense to me. How can you lose twice to the same team on the same day. What's the age bracket?

Comment

Seems like nonsense to me. How can you lose twice to the same team on the same day. What's the age bracket?
                        At U12, each club has two teams.

Comment

At U12, each club has two teams.
                          So, the exact same rosters play two games against the same team or does each club have two distinct U12 teams?
                          if the former, then why not have three teams each weekend play two games against two different teams like Region 1 does?

Comment

So, the exact same rosters play two games against the same team or does each club have two distinct U12 teams?
                            if the former, then why not have three teams each weekend play two games against two different teams like Region 1 does?
                            Each U12 DA club has a roster of around 26 that they split into 2 squads for 2 games. It is not 2 distinct U12 teams and there is movement between squads. Some clubs (Bolts) have fairly consistent A/B team rosters. Other clubs move players around more.

Comment

Each has two different teams, generally an A and B. And the reported outcomes are wrong.

Comment

Each has two different teams, generally an A and B. And the reported outcomes are wrong.
                                Reported outcomes are wrong? DC and Bolts only care about the top end kids. No development, they even train separately.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X