X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oops sophmores? Well that makes it right then. Ow sucker parents
    You are one of those special kind of "really dumb" people. The 03's do not have sophomores on it, more specifically PREP school sophomores. They play with the 01/02 team.

You are a special kind though, so I expect you to need to be told like a 4 year old. Hope that works and go along and watch Pepa Pig now, idiot.

Comment

You are one of those special kind of "really dumb" people. The 03's do not have sophomores on it, more specifically PREP school sophomores. They play with the 01/02 team.

You are a special kind though, so I expect you to need to be told like a 4 year old. Hope that works and go along and watch Pepa Pig now, idiot.
      So in other words OW can win if the opponent is missing players but not when opponents get their HS players back? Enjoy the spring season OW!

Comment

So in other words OW can win if the opponent is missing players but not when opponents get their HS players back? Enjoy the spring season OW!
        More special dust sprinkled on you again. You're like a parent drop off area, always circling around and around (look at your original response).

Comment

More special dust sprinkled on you again. You're like a parent drop off area, always circling around and around (look at your original response).
          Matt Cameron is a special kind of coach

Comment

The Oak 19’s beat nycfc 3-1 2 weeks ago. No mention of this? Let me put that result in context for you. It’d be like CFC or fsa beating pda. Look at nycfcs roster and college placements. Oakwood is growing quietly and some of you out there are unwilling to see it.

Comment

The Oak 19’s beat nycfc 3-1 2 weeks ago. No mention of this? Let me put that result in context for you. It’d be like CFC or fsa beating pda. Look at nycfcs roster and college placements. Oakwood is growing quietly and some of you out there are unwilling to see it.
              Haha haha (coffee spill)... haha haha (cough cough, haha haha..... now that's to funny this early in the morning.

Comment

Across the board oldest teams are the weakest in terms of talent - kids were already recruited and leaving current teams and HS was not appealing or necessary. That OW team had some substantial losses in the fall. If they can close the gap against those same competitors in the spring then you can claim they are improving.

Comment

Across the board oldest teams are the weakest in terms of talent - kids were already recruited and leaving current teams and HS was not appealing or necessary. That OW team had some substantial losses in the fall. If they can close the gap against those same competitors in the spring then you can claim they are improving.
                  So, to your point:

This spring Ow beat NYCFC 3-1 and followed that up with a 1-0 win over FC Stars (who they lost 3-7 to the first time). You were saying???

Comment

So, to your point:

This spring Ow beat NYCFC 3-1 and followed that up with a 1-0 win over FC Stars (who they lost 3-7 to the first time). You were saying???
                    How many prep school kids on that OW team?

Comment

So, to your point:

The players are committed by then and only play to stay in shape. Growing quietly??? There is nothing coming up the pipeline for the next 3 ages below. Thats where the story is, Mom.
                      The best players aren't in DA and the comparison you made with PDA is ridiculous. No-one, Nobody, the players or the parents of kids that are committed (ton for them, OW not so) care about this age group or wins and losses......only school and not getting injured.

Comment

No-one, Nobody, the players or the parents of kids that are committed (ton for them, OW not so) care about this age group or wins and losses......only school and not getting injured.
                        Sadly true and clear indication that US women's soccer is doomed on the world stage. Caring about only school? Wow, what aspirations you have!

Comment

Sadly true and clear indication that US women's soccer is doomed on the world stage. Caring about only school? Wow, what aspirations you have!
                          Still drinking the kool-aid i see..... You brought up the college placements in a prior post. BUT the answer is yes, Mr Doomed. If the 19's aren't on the National stage by now, well they better get something for all the work they've committed to on the pitch..... so school is a great start.

My kid, my kid, myriad or NT team...got to be on a NT or you suck mentality. I feel for your poor kid and by the way.....USWNT is still really good in this place called the WORLD!

Comment

The players are committed by then and only play to stay in shape. Growing quietly??? There is nothing coming up the pipeline for the next 3 ages below. Thats where the story is, Mom.
                            The best players aren't in DA and the comparison you made with PDA is ridiculous. No-one, Nobody, the players or the parents of kids that are committed (ton for them, OW not so) care about this age group or wins and losses......only school and not getting injured.
                            This age group is kind of like the ECNL composite age group. No one cares and college coaches aren't watching since they're done recruiting that age group. Many top players opted out of GDA and even more so with this oldest group. OW improving is like being the tallest midget.

Comment

Still drinking the kool-aid i see..... You brought up the college placements in a prior post. BUT the answer is yes, Mr Doomed. If the 19's aren't on the National stage by now, well they better get something for all the work they've committed to on the pitch..... so school is a great start.

My kid, my kid, myriad or NT team...got to be on a NT or you suck mentality. I feel for your poor kid and by the way.....USWNT is still really good in this place called the WORLD!
                              OW dad retains the koolaid drinking title. Well done OW dad.

WNT is losing their dominance as the rest of the world quickly catches up. GDA isn't going to help it.

Comment

OW dad retains the koolaid drinking title. Well done OW dad.

WNT is losing their dominance as the rest of the world quickly catches up. GDA isn't going to help it.
                                Please drink some coffee before posting and wake up!
                                1) Im not an OW parent, if you read it properly, you would see I reminded him about the school pros vs cons and THEM drinking the kool-aid.
                                2) Losing it but still a powerhouse
                                3) agree on GDA comment
                                4) You're still an idiot for not reading properly or figuring out who is an OW parent on here. Now go and watch Pepa Pig with the size of your brain capacity

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X