X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA Spring tournament

Any of your MA teams coming this year?

FC Stars, Select and NEFC usually send teams.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any of your MA teams coming this year?

FC Stars, Select and NEFC usually send teams.
    My D's NEFC team will be participating.

Comment

SSS U10-U14 AP teams.

Comment

Cfc will be attending

Comment

My D's NEFC team will be participating.
          Which NEFC teams?

Comment

Looks like Stars & NEFC are sending their NPL teams from U14 & up. I see some Scorps ECNL teams mixed in too, and as someone else already outlined, many SSS AP teams.

Comment

Looks like Stars & NEFC are sending their NPL teams from U14 & up. I see some Scorps ECNL teams mixed in too, and as someone else already outlined, many SSS AP teams.
              Link please.

Comment

Link please.
                How hard is it to google Jefferson Cup and get it yourself? I mean, literally takes 4 seconds.
                You could have done it in the amount of time it took you to type your request for a link. But because I am a nice person, and it also takes me no time, here you go ...

Jefferson Cup Home Page - click on schedule you want from there
                http://jeffersoncup.strikerstourname...tml?mobile=off

Comment

How hard is it to google Jefferson Cup and get it yourself? I mean, literally takes 4 seconds.
                  You could have done it in the amount of time it took you to type your request for a link. But because I am a nice person, and it also takes me no time, here you go ...

This thread is about the PDA spring kickoff not the Jefferson Cup

Comment

When the pompus doosh wants to climb down off his high-horse, he would then realize he's posting about the wrong tournament.

Air ain't too think up on high, is it?

Comment

Maybe you should go back to elementary school and get some help with your reading comprehension.

I mean, literally takes 4 seconds to google the difference between PDA & Jeff Cup.

Comment

Lets have a quiz. This thread is about:

A tournament in April, in NJ, that is run by a club called PDA?

Or

A tournament in March, in VA, that is run by a club called Richmond Strikers?

I know you can do it!

Comment

How fvckin' hard is it to post a link?

http://tournament.needhamsoccer.com/

Comment

walking douche says whaat

Comment

Point still stands by so called “pompous” poster ... regardless of whether PDA or Jeff Cup or whatever tournament, those who ask for others to post links to websites that are easily found themselves in five seconds on Google are lazy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X