Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA gda

from what i've observed it seems as if stars da has sparked much controversy among many threads. What is happening with the club with all the sudden losses and the 01 team down in the dumps with their records?? feel free to discuss

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    from what i've observed it seems as if stars da has sparked much controversy among many threads. What is happening with the club with all the sudden losses and the 01 team down in the dumps with their records?? feel free to discuss
    No thanks.

Comment

I couldn’t even understand your post, let alone discuss it.

Comment

I couldn’t even understand your post, let alone discuss it.
        hahahahaha, grammar is not a musical award you get on TV???

Comment

FC Stars better players stayed ECNL, end of saga....

Comment

Stars DA is effectively their 2nd team

Comment

Is it? Legit question and I am not associated with Stars despite that I am about to post some positive comments about them...

I find their ECNL and Northeast NPL teams are basically the same. I know many (not all) players on both and their NPL team has some better players. Heck, their New England NPL 'B" team looks pretty good, too.

I don't know enough about their GDA team and wonder where they really fit in their own hierarchy.

Comment

Except at 03, where their DA is definitely their stronger team

Comment

Is it? Legit question and I am not associated with Stars despite that I am about to post some positive comments about them...

I find their ECNL and Northeast NPL teams are basically the same. I know many (not all) players on both and their NPL team has some better players. Heck, their New England NPL 'B" team looks pretty good, too.

I don't know enough about their GDA team and wonder where they really fit in their own hierarchy.
                  I should clarify, I am referring to '05

Comment

03 not even in top 3 in their div .

Comment

Stars is a mess. They are not putting all the eggs in 1 basket and their talents are divided. Now they are mediocre in one league (GDA) and very average->mediocre in another (ECNL).

Comment

Stars is a mess. They are not putting all the eggs in 1 basket and their talents are divided. Now they are mediocre in one league (GDA) and very average->mediocre in another (ECNL).
                        It's the old MPS strategy coming back around.

Comment

I don't think so.

Except at 03, where their DA is definitely their stronger team

Comment

03 the strongest team in fourth place overrated keeper and some defenders.

Comment

Do tell

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X