Class of 2018 National Letter of Intent Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. You can’t help but laugh at the pictures of kids “signing” with D3 schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Lol. You can’t help but laugh at the pictures of kids “signing” with D3 schools.
      Especially someone like you who really loves to laugh. I would have cried the day my kid signed with FDU.

Comment

I think he' is trolling on another state board. I was poking around today, parked by toasty warm fire, to see if I could anything else on the supposed move to a 2 or 3 tier DA system and came across this from Oregon. Sounds just like him
        What an f’ing whack job. I really hoped he would disappear once his kid went to college, but instead he has expanded his delusional musings.

Comment

What an f’ing whack job. I really hoped he would disappear once his kid went to college, but instead he has expanded his delusional musings.
          Fwiw, he may be a whack job, and he loves his musings, but they are sober truths that we, the delusional, don't want to hear

Comment

Fwiw, he may be a whack job, and he loves his musings, but they are sober truths that we, the delusional, don't want to hear
            Sure, but if I was to listen to him, my daughter would not be going to a highly ranked (esp in her major), consistent 40-60 rpi school for a paltry out of pocket sum of less than 10K a year simply because she was not early identified by YNT scouts and/or perceived as ACC caliber.

Trust me, I've gone round and round with him over the years. If he stuck to the sober truths and the sober truths only, no one would have an issue. It's the condescending elitist attitude combined with an absolute delusion of the world below his ivory tower existence that gets him in trouble.

Comment

Thanks, BTNT. When will these poor delusional folks have heard enough from you? And would it be OK if they heard things from a few other folks?

Comment

Thanks, BTNT. When will these poor delusional folks have heard enough from you? And would it be OK if they heard things from a few other folks?
                There you go with your "I see BTNT" posts. wrong. again.

Comment

There you go with your "I see BTNT" posts. wrong. again.
                  OK, so why are "we" delusional? About what? Be specific.

Comment

Unfortunately three of the mentioned schools athletes cannot sign an NLI (Harvard, brown, Dartmouth) February is the time time to see Soccer clubs post pictures of NLI signings when they are not really NLI but rather "commitment" letters. An NLI is an agreement which includes guaranteed athletic financial support i.e. Athletic scholarship.
                    You see the sort of misinformation that this post was in response to all the time. The people who continually spread that misinformation are the delusional types. The ones who want everyone to see their kid's on some list associated with a soccer program but not know that unless they are signing a NLI their standing on that team is tenuous at best.

Comment

You see the sort of misinformation that this post was in response to all the time. The people who continually spread that misinformation are the delusional types. The ones who want everyone to see their kid's on some list associated with a soccer program but not know that unless they are signing a NLI their standing on that team is tenuous at best.
                      You my friend are a fuc$ing idiot. Do you think the head coach at Brown or Harvard who used their tip to get these kids into school really thinks these kids position on the team is tenuous? If so how would the Ivy's recruit? BTW Princeton was 7th in the country do you think SD's recruits are in a tenuous position because they did not sign a NLI? what a jerkoff you are

Comment

Misleading? OK. Wanting something to sound better to the neighbors? OK. Delusional? Don't see it. And you went way too far with your tenuous comment. If a kid is a top 4 recruit at Bowdoin he's probably in good shape and as likely to play as any kid who gets a half-scholarship to a D1. Now that's misinformation. BTW, has your kid been a regular starter yet? No, she hasn't. Is that "tenuous"???

Comment

You my friend are a fuc$ing idiot. Do you think the head coach at Brown or Harvard who used their tip to get these kids into school really thinks these kids position on the team is tenuous? If so how would the Ivy's recruit? BTW Princeton was 7th in the country do you think SD's recruits are in a tenuous position because they did not sign a NLI? what a jerkoff you are
                          The jerk-off otherwise known as BTNT.

Comment

Let's talk in truth, for once. BTNT has been posting on this site basically daily and prolifically for 10+ years. He's posting today. He has no motivation other than disparaging and mocking other human beings. Is he blogging and publishing his knowledge for the purpose of helping others? NO. Is he doing a newsletter that he sends to club families? NO. Does he picket and protest at club tryouts around the area to convince parents not to participate because they are wasting their money? NO. Does he go to D3 preseason camps telling kids that they should be studying instead? NO. So why his he still continuing with his assaults and insults? Why? And what does it tell us about him that he is doing so?

Comment

Let's talk in truth, for once. BTNT has been posting on this site basically daily and prolifically for 10+ years. He's posting today. He has no motivation other than disparaging and mocking other human beings. Is he blogging and publishing his knowledge for the purpose of helping others? NO. Is he doing a newsletter that he sends to club families? NO. Does he picket and protest at club tryouts around the area to convince parents not to participate because they are wasting their money? NO. Does he go to D3 preseason camps telling kids that they should be studying instead? NO. So why his he still continuing with his assaults and insults? Why? And what does it tell us about him that he is doing so?
                              So many questions. So many stupid questions. Who cares (other than you)?

Comment

So many questions. So many stupid questions. Who cares (other than you)?
                                And who cares about him/you and his repeating the same tired lines over and over and over? Does he think readers haven't seen his message yet, lol?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X