BS is BS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if he's the technical director, how is he banned?
    Not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not buying it.
      banned from coaching perhaps? but like all else it wouldn't stop him from putting his two cents at all times (kind of like how he has a "board" but it's in name only)

Comment

22K for a coach? WHERE ?

Most clubs pay 10-15K for a coach, BS is right around 15. Never heard of a club paying 22k.
        Remember MK stretches his money and all those coaches are expected to "volunteer" Mickey Kydes soccer camps. 6 weeks of unpaid hell. Makes your for profit venture particularly profitable when you don't have any expenses.

Comment

BS and Kydes

Not buying it.
          If he is barred from USSF, then he can't participate in their 'activities' but being the TD of a club is an internal decision, has nothing to do with USSF. Being the TD NOT the Academy Director are very different roles.

Comment

If he is barred from USSF, then he can't participate in their 'activities' but being the TD of a club is an internal decision, has nothing to do with USSF. Being the TD NOT the Academy Director are very different roles.
            That rule comes from a particular source? Or is that just your opinion?

Comment

False.

I negotiate my own contract with the club that I coach for and my contract includes a seasonal year stipend, hotel accommodations, mileage for tournaments and any games more than 50 miles from our home club field and a daily meal per diem for tournaments.
              wow you are in the big leagues now. You should spend more time seeking out a real job

Comment

banned from coaching perhaps? but like all else it wouldn't stop him from putting his two cents at all times (kind of like how he has a "board" but it's in name only)
                If BS (the 501-c-3 entity) did anything funky with their finances, it would be the board of directors that would be held responsible (by the IRS). The board of directors of a not for profit are the principals of that organization.
                In reality MK could be calling shots, I'm not disputing that. But when legal problems come along, it is the board that is on the hook.

Comment

If BS (the 501-c-3 entity) did anything funky with their finances, it would be the board of directors that would be held responsible (by the IRS). The board of directors of a not for profit are the principals of that organization.
                  In reality MK could be calling shots, I'm not disputing that. But when legal problems come along, it is the board that is on the hook.
                  USSF is doing the banning

Comment

Not buying it.
                    And a Beachside Technical Director is?

Please explain his job not the definition of the TD.

Comment

For financial issues at the not for profit entity, which administers over the DA program?

I think they would ban the whole program, or the treasurer of the board. Is MK even on the board?

Comment

And a Beachside Technical Director is?

Please explain his job not the definition of the TD.
                        It's technically a job which directs money into Bank accounts, buys hair gel and drives nice cars. Oh an yells at coaches

Comment

Yes two separate issues - anything in front of the IRS vs USSF. The IRS doesn't care about USSF just financial filings, compliance etc. But USSF cares about the IRS. Clubs have very detailed financial rules and also want to protect their image.

Comment

It's technically a job which directs money into Bank accounts, buys hair gel and drives nice cars. Oh an yells at coaches
                            He's the man for the job then.

Comment

BS is BS

That rule comes from a particular source? Or is that just your opinion?
                              Just my opinion, makes sense.

Comment

Problems

With regards to the IRS, absolutely correct. With regards to the USSF, think that falls on individuals who are licensed reps of that organization. In fact I know that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X