Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All you got ?

Just raise the white flag already. Putin expects better from you.
    What...li'l ole' me?

Comment

Here's a personal attack for you:

Maybe, just maybe, when you go on the offensive and lump a group of people all into one category, they may not be particularly fond of that categorization. So, in their response, they push back on the individual making the original attack.

So, yes, that would be a personal attack. Jut like when two siblings are in a room. The bully antagonizes the other one. The person attacked then gives the bully a good pounding. The bully then runs to their parent to say they got punched. It's a good thing.

Wait, I think I saw this episode on the Brady Bunch previously?

Oh, wait...even better...This is how the Democratic party encourages confrontation to individuals who they disagree with. So, your rules, your results.

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

Here's a personal attack for you:

Maybe, just maybe, when you go on the offensive and lump a group of people all into one category, they may not be particularly fond of that categorization. So, in their response, they push back on the individual making the original attack.

So, yes, that would be a personal attack. Jut like when two siblings are in a room. The bully antagonizes the other one. The person attacked then gives the bully a good pounding. The bully then runs to their parent to say they got punched. It's a good thing.

Wait, I think I saw this episode on the Brady Bunch previously?

Oh, wait...even better...This is how the Democratic party encourages confrontation to individuals who they disagree with. So, your rules, your results.

#liberalhypocrisy
        See here’s the problem with your analysis.

You SUPPORT things like concentration camps on our borders? Then normalize it by making our differences over things like that seem like a squabble between children?

Nope.

I’m simply calling out your inhumanity and indecency. In a few years your descendants (if we have been unlucky enough that you have reproduced ) will be disavowing you like Germans today denounce their Nazi forebearers.

So let’s not sugar coat that. You don’t like the fact I call you and trump out for what you are based on the policies you support.

You feel “bullied” by the fact that you get pushback when you express your hateful racist venom here ? Poor 🍼.

So the only thing you could do is attack my family now....like any of us do anything but laugh when a weakling like you starts playing that edge ....

Like I said just raise the white flag now ....

Comment

Just a legit concern. You make all kinds of accusations, yet the only person on here with ties to Russia is yourself.

Rather interesting, when you really think about it.

But, we know the rules don't apply to you, right?

I mean, you can discredit the opinion of a black man or woman, women in general, people of Jewish faith, Hispanics...no matter the person's background, you have no shame in attacking them and thinking you know more than them.

Then, you'll turn around and play the victim. After you awake each morning and read your morning's talking points, you'll attack anyone and everyone in your sight...then play the "li'll ole me" card.

I'll continue to live my life without hate; and you can continue to live yours full of it.

Either way, I won't let hate win.
          ^^^^^ Advanced Colloquim in Victimology

Seems like no one believes Trump on Iran by the way ....what a mess

Comment

See here’s the problem with your analysis.

You SUPPORT things like concentration camps on our borders? Then normalize it by making our differences over things like that seem like a squabble between children?

Nope.

I’m simply calling out your inhumanity and indecency. In a few years your descendants (if we have been unlucky enough that you have reproduced ) will be disavowing you like Germans today denounce their Nazi forebearers.

So let’s not sugar coat that. You don’t like the fact I call you and trump out for what you are based on the policies you support.

You feel “bullied” by the fact that you get pushback when you express your hateful racist venom here ? Poor 🍼.

So the only thing you could do is attack my family now....like any of us do anything but laugh when a weakling like you starts playing that edge ....

Like I said just raise the white flag now ....
            I support vetting of all people entering the country and a path to legal citizenship. Just like my family members have done.

I do not like Trump the person. I do think he has done much of the job he was voted in for. If enough feel differently, I encourage them to vote otherwise and a change will be the result. I'm comfortable with that process.

The only one on here who makes disparaging comments about black people is yourself. So, yes, I consider you to be the most racist of the bunch.

I didn't attack your family. I asked for an expert opinion.

Seems like you don't like it when the ire is on you, huh?

Grow a pair

#resist

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

^^^^^ Advanced Colloquim in Victimology

Seems like no one believes Trump on Iran by the way ....what a mess
              (Whiner complains about being attacked, then turns it around. Classic victimology. Case study in it.)

Yep, nobody:

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff told reporters Wednesday that there’s “little question” that Iran was responsible for the attacks and the intelligence is “very strong.”

Senator Mark Warner of Virginia, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday he’s “continuing to get updates, but I believe the Iranians are responsible.”

“There is strong evidence” Iran is to blame, Chancellor Angela Merkel told reporters in Berlin Tuesday.

Comment

Here's a two-fer for ya' Tee Hee. You get to diminish a woman AND a black at the same time. Kinda' like a bully-bonus:

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice made it clear that she doesn’t think racism in America has gotten “worse” under President Trump, calling the claim “hyperbole” on Thursday during an interview on NBC’s “Today” show.

NBC News’ Sheinelle Jones told Rice “there are people who will say it feels worse now when we’re talking about race” and said others feel that America is currently a “divisive environment.”

Rice quickly responded, “It sure doesn’t feel worse than when I grew up in Jim Crow Alabama. So let’s drop this notion that we’re worse race relations today than we were in the past.”

“I think the hyperbole about how much worse it is isn’t doing us any good,” Rice continued. “This country’s never going to be colorblind. We had the initial original sin of slavery. It’s still with us.”

Jones responded by saying that people say, “It’s top down, it starts with the president” and the rhetoric of Trump.

“Oh, come on, alright. I would be the first to say we need to watch our language about race,” Rice said. “We need to watch that we don’t use dog whistles to people… but when we start saying, ‘Oh, you know, it’s worse today,’ no, they’re not.”

Comment

I support vetting of all people entering the country and a path to legal citizenship. Just like my family members have done.

I do not like Trump the person. I do think he has done much of the job he was voted in for. If enough feel differently, I encourage them to vote otherwise and a change will be the result. I'm comfortable with that process.

The only one on here who makes disparaging comments about black people is yourself. So, yes, I consider you to be the most racist of the bunch.

I didn't attack your family. I asked for an expert opinion.

Seems like you don't like it when the ire is on you, huh?

Grow a pair

#resist

#liberalhypocrisy
                  ^^^^^

Looking around there , I see you nearly avoiding disavowing the concentration camps opened with your support

Gotta take a stand . Your grandchildren will disavow you like todays Germans disavow their Nazi forefathers

Comment

Iran says it has proof the US drone was in their territory and will hand it over to the UN. Even if they were in the wrong, are you cons ok going to war over an unmanned drone?

Comment

(Whiner complains about being attacked, then turns it around. Classic victimology. Case study in it.)

Yep, nobody:

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff told reporters Wednesday that there’s “little question” that Iran was responsible for the attacks and the intelligence is “very strong.”

Senator Mark Warner of Virginia, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Tuesday he’s “continuing to get updates, but I believe the Iranians are responsible.”

“There is strong evidence” Iran is to blame, Chancellor Angela Merkel told reporters in Berlin Tuesday.
                      Must be why Trump is now backing off.

Moscow issues their orders to him.

Comment

Iran says it has proof the US drone was in their territory and will hand it over to the UN. Even if they were in the wrong, are you cons ok going to war over an unmanned drone?
                        Bolton and Pompeo are reportedly very hot for it, for different reasons.

Peace held until Trump came along .....

See if he goes to
                        War over a piece of hardware history will remember he did it in yet another desperate attempt to prolong his power and avoid jail.

LOCK HIM UP!

Comment

Must be why Trump is now backing off.

Moscow issues their orders to him.
                          Hmmmm...who's the bigger bullshltter...Trump or Tee Hee?

Vegas is laying even odds on this one.

Comment

Bolton and Pompeo are reportedly very hot for it, for different reasons.

Peace held until Trump came along .....

See if he goes to
                            War over a piece of hardware history will remember he did it in yet another desperate attempt to prolong his power and avoid jail.

LOCK HIM UP!
                            LOL...Iran and peace uttered in the same sentence. Please tell me you didn't throw your back out trying to hold that laugh in as you typed it....

Comment

Hmmmm...who's the bigger bullshltter...Trump or Tee Hee?

Vegas is laying even odds on this one.
                              ^^^^^

I just love that you cluelessly validate my theories.

You are obsessed with me. I’ve said before, it’s creepy but I’m concerned it’s your only reason to exist ....

But no oddsmaker is needed to witness the extent of your obsession.

It’s all you trumpers have since you represent the worst of the USA

Comment

^^^^^

Looking around there , I see you nearly avoiding disavowing the concentration camps opened with your support

Gotta take a stand . Your grandchildren will disavow you like todays Germans disavow their Nazi forefathers
                                Just because you say they are a concentration camp doesn't make it so. You have no concept of history and what the real concentration camps were like.

Every liberal run city is a concentration camp. You need to disavow the liberal run cities and take a stand! If you don't your children will disavow you just like todays Germans disavow their Nazi forefathers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X