Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually the players on the FSA 01 NPL team are talented but the coaching is nonexistent and there is NO development. JA is a horrendous coach who really has done a disservice to this team and the girls that he has coached for the past 2 years. You would think FSA would actually care about the players and the striking lack of development but they do not. They only care about the checks that keep rolling in. FSA needs to remove JA from coaching this team and they need to find someone who can salvage this teams season and their development .
    Agree. He had these girls 1 year in EDP and 2 in NPL and nothing to show for it. There are better coaches at FSA. They need to shake it up.

Comment

Agree. He had these girls 1 year in EDP and 2 in NPL and nothing to show for it. There are better coaches at FSA. They need to shake it up.
      Many of the better coaches are with the boys teams. They don't seem to care much about the girls teams at all.

Comment

Many of the better coaches are with the boys teams. They don't seem to care much about the girls teams at all.
        real coaches don't want to deal with the drama of girls soccer

Comment

Academica is a quiet but solid little club that has some good players. FSA NPL is terrible. Hontestly you would be better off playing elsewhere if that's where they put your kid.

As for Sporting? they barely have HS teams and at the HS ages better players should have moved out of a club like Sporting to NPL (hopefully better than FSA) ECNL or DA.
          A handful of the players on the FSA NPL actually came from Academica. Playing on some of those teams is a tough sell. The FSA ECNL 01 team is terrible so I can only imagine how bad the second team is.

Comment

real coaches don't want to deal with the drama of girls soccer
            A real club would put the best coaches in place despite what the coaches want, or find other coaches willing to coach girls.

Comment

Sporting player making an ECNL team???? Now that's 😂
              It actually happens quite a lot. Check the ECNL 2001 roster this year. Sporting players to FSA top teams and to OW as well. Especially under U14 and under.

Comment

It actually happens quite a lot. Check the ECNL 2001 roster this year. Sporting players to FSA top teams and to OW as well. Especially under U14 and under.
                You're not helping your case - FSA and OW. Nuf' said

Comment

I dont think this is entirely accurate. They did what they ahd to do to get the ECNL badge so clearly they have some interest in the girl's side. I suspect the Dt's are being snowed by MD. They are afraid if they piss him off he will leave and take the ECNL badge elsewhere.

MD probably doesnt care about the NPL badge since it was just a value added etra that comes with ECNL. So long as he gets some decent placeys from ECNL for his CCSU program then I think he's content to just leave things alone.

They should give JT an ECNL or NPL team and see what he can do with it. TS is pretty good on the girls side as well.

Comment

I dont think this is entirely accurate. They did what they ahd to do to get the ECNL badge so clearly they have some interest in the girl's side. I suspect the Dt's are being snowed by MD. They are afraid if they piss him off he will leave and take the ECNL badge elsewhere.

MD probably doesnt care about the NPL badge since it was just a value added etra that comes with ECNL. So long as he gets some decent placeys from ECNL for his CCSU program then I think he's content to just leave things alone.

They should give JT an ECNL or NPL team and see what he can do with it. TS is pretty good on the girls side as well.
                    MD does not own the badge, he is merely an employee.

Comment

JT and TS? You must be joking.

Comment

Actually the players on the FSA 01 NPL team are talented but the coaching is nonexistent and there is NO development. JA is a horrendous coach who really has done a disservice to this team and the girls that he has coached for the past 2 years. You would think FSA would actually care about the players and the striking lack of development but they do not. They only care about the checks that keep rolling in. FSA needs to remove JA from coaching this team and they need to find someone who can salvage this teams season and their development .
                        The 01 npl team hasn't had a good coach since the team was created. They went from RM to CC to JA, RM got decent results and did put in the effort but the other two are god awful which is why there has been so much turnover on this team. Some coaches are willing to add an extra practice here and there but those two stick to the schedule and that's it.

Comment

The 01 npl team hasn't had a good coach since the team was created. They went from RM to CC to JA, RM got decent results and did put in the effort but the other two are god awful which is why there has been so much turnover on this team. Some coaches are willing to add an extra practice here and there but those two stick to the schedule and that's it.
                          JA is fine. RM is fine. CC is horrendous. She destroyed this bunch and every team she inherits bar none.

Comment

1 bench warmer for 01's! ECNL doesn't matter until U15 (numerous showcase year)...Move along with that statement u-little Mom,

Comment

JA is fine. RM is fine. CC is horrendous. She destroyed this bunch and every team she inherits bar none.
                              RM is fine. He did a good job with the girls and they did well. JA is terrible. Absolutely no development whatsoever. More scrimmaging than actual planned practices. No effort in conditioning. No mid year or end of the year evaluations. No consistent individualized feedback. Girls skills are actually deteriorating rather than improving. No accountability. Not surprising the team can’t beat a mediocre state premier team that they would have beat by 5 goals years ago

Comment

RM is fine. He did a good job with the girls and they did well. JA is terrible. Absolutely no development whatsoever. More scrimmaging than actual planned practices. No effort in conditioning. No mid year or end of the year evaluations. No consistent individualized feedback. Girls skills are actually deteriorating rather than improving. No accountability. Not surprising the team can’t beat a mediocre state premier team that they would have beat by 5 goals years ago
                                I'm not defending JA- I don't even know the coach- but conditioning is not a responsibility of the head coach. The players need to get into shape on their own and that should go beyond the training they are getting with their coach. Practice time should be spent on soccer.

You can bring up the other faults I'm not contesting them, but you're spending thousands of dollars on soccer specific instruction no cross-country.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X