Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't wait to hear all the OC Blowhards spin things if they lose GDA. Watch how fast they talk up ECNL after they spent the last year bashing the league. You remember B teams, rec league, second-rate, and on and on. This will be fun!
    No body is taking GDA away from OC....now they might chose not drop the program because of $$$$ and they would be a very sad mistake in my opinion.

Comment

Can't wait to hear all the OC Blowhards spin things if they lose GDA. Watch how fast they talk up ECNL after they spent the last year bashing the league. You remember B teams, rec league, second-rate, and on and on. This will be fun!
      OC Purple blow hards!! ECNL is second rate.. Well now it is that your club in the middle of the night and season dropped boys DA off in Clermont.

DA on the girls OC side has there mafia English director move south for the winter and jump straight back into that second rate league he bashed. AH how back in ECNL.

Comment

Just like clockwork. Tryouts must be around the corner. Do you wanna talk about production? OC has been around longer and continues to sink faster than the Titanic. Lost DA , your ECNL sucks, GDA is soon to be gone, coaches scattering like cockroaches, overall club membership is down and FKK is spinning things? MORE than 6 years and this is what you produce? Lol. Just curious, how long is it gonna take before OC starts figuring things out? If winning a few games against FKK over 1 weekend is the measure of your success then, by all means, you should stay at OC because things are looking bright over there.
        I’ve heard from two different parents from FKK in the past week that the rumor at FKK is that OCYS is basically shutting down and will only have a few teams next year. These parents have kids at different age groups (one has a boy, the other a girl) and don’t know each other. So don’t try to claim FKK isn’t spinning things.

OCYS tryouts are in early May. Those who are deciding between OCYS and FKK can either tryout for OCYS, or they can tryout at the club who feels they have to spend four months and multiple threads trying to convince everyone that OCYS is shutting down in order to get people to come to their tryouts.

Comment

OC Purple blow hards!! ECNL is second rate.. Well now it is that your club in the middle of the night and season dropped boys DA off in Clermont.

DA on the girls OC side has there mafia English director move south for the winter and jump straight back into that second rate league he bashed. AH how back in ECNL.
          You are doing a little better on the directions, but still have room for improvement. Montverde Academy is in Montverde. Not sure what a “mafia English director” is. Winter is almost over, so if the mafia English director just moved south, it doesn’t make sense to say he moved south for the winter.

You might want to sober up before posting.

Comment

You are doing a little better on the directions, but still have room for improvement. Montverde Academy is in Montverde. Not sure what a “mafia English director” is. Winter is almost over, so if the mafia English director just moved south, it doesn’t make sense to say he moved south for the winter.

You might want to sober up before posting.
            Wait let me get something straight.

Montverde Academy is South but the deal was done in December which is Winter and the Girls DA coach moved South In January. Either way I need a drink to keep up with the movements and disarray of Orlando City Youth Soccer DA programs for boys and girls and something called the new SIMA program that has a USL PDL team but OC Dropped that program and tell me again about the USL Pro team that no longer exists as of this Spring which could be Winter if your in Australia. Boy oh Boy this OC thing is really smooth. I guess I”lol just purchase a purple Koolaid jersey and prepare for the Warm Winter in the Fall.....

Comment

Montverde Academy is South but the deal was done in December which is Winter and the Girls DA coach moved South In January. Either way I need a drink to keep up with the movements and disarray of Orlando City Youth Soccer DA programs for boys and girls and something called the new SIMA program that has a USL PDL team but OC Dropped that program and tell me again about the USL Pro team that no longer exists as of this Spring which could be Winter if your in Australia. Boy oh Boy this OC thing is really smooth. I guess I”lol just purchase a purple Koolaid jersey and prepare for the Warm Winter in the Fall.....
              Wow a Dumpister fire

Comment

Girls GDA director on sidelines coaching this weekend. Hasn’t left yet. He’s leaving but not gone.

Comment

Girls GDA director on sidelines coaching this weekend. Hasn’t left yet. He’s leaving but not gone.
                  Whether you like Alan or not, whether you think he's a good coach or a used car salesman, I really don't blame him completely for what's going down with the Pride.

If the rumors are true...then the owner may bail out of the GDA. I actually believe there will be a GDA next season and the teams will remain mostly in tact. However, if your income depends on the program....how can you blame him for looking at other options and securing a new position?

Now...I'm not quite sure why they can't just have GDA that the girls pay for LIKE EVERY OTHER CLUB? Not sure him bailing out was the only option.

I hope it works out because despite the haters and propaganda on this site my daughter has lived it and had a great experience. If not...it's a shame there's not going to be the platform of GDA in central Florida.

Comment

Whether you like Alan or not, whether you think he's a good coach or a used car salesman, I really don't blame him completely for what's going down with the Pride.

If the rumors are true...then the owner may bail out of the GDA. I actually believe there will be a GDA next season and the teams will remain mostly in tact. However, if your income depends on the program....how can you blame him for looking at other options and securing a new position?

Now...I'm not quite sure why they can't just have GDA that the girls pay for LIKE EVERY OTHER CLUB? Not sure him bailing out was the only option.

I hope it works out because despite the haters and propaganda on this site my daughter has lived it and had a great experience. If not...it's a shame there's not going to be the platform of GDA in central Florida.
                    RG told his team yesterday he is also leaving and has accepted the ECNL director position at OCYS. It’s clear what is going on pride DA is gone

Comment

RG told his team yesterday he is also leaving and has accepted the ECNL director position at OCYS. It’s clear what is going on pride DA is gone
                      so, you think that there will be no gda, OC keeps ECNL with robbie running it, try and funnel current gda players into ECNL, DT leaves to FC prime?

Comment

You have never seen an OC GDA game. They always play out from the back, you’re full of sh$t. You just lost to our second teams now that’s funny
                        First of all, I am not with FKK. Secondly, not only have a seen an OC GDA game, I have seen several. Thirdly, they do not always play out from the back (not in the sense you mean). Sure, their model is to play it out the back and work it up, but that tends to happen with a long, direct ball. Sorry, I have watched several games. They are not possession-based, and if you want to continue to blow that smoke, you go right ahead. This whole "you just lost to our second teams" BS is stupid. Teams win. Teams lose. Who cares. It's about soccer development and style of play. OC does not have a possession-style game. They just DON'T. FKK is more possession-style. Clearly OC GDA is playing at the highest level, and no one other than haters would diminish their upper-level status and ability. All I said, and will maintain, is that OC is more direct, English style whereas FKK is more possession. Regardless of ECNL, 2nd team, GDA, 1st team . . . who cares. You should play where you feel best playing as you will play your best when you are playing in the style that fits you best. You've played sports perhaps, so you should know that.

Comment

so, you think that there will be no gda, OC keeps ECNL with robbie running it, try and funnel current gda players into ECNL, DT leaves to FC prime?
                          Just as easily could be DT potentially staying as GDA director, RG taking a promotion basically to ECNL director. Then GDA filling RG's position with a new coach. Certainly possible.

Comment

First of all, I am not with FKK. Secondly, not only have a seen an OC GDA game, I have seen several. Thirdly, they do not always play out from the back (not in the sense you mean). Sure, their model is to play it out the back and work it up, but that tends to happen with a long, direct ball. Sorry, I have watched several games. They are not possession-based, and if you want to continue to blow that smoke, you go right ahead. This whole "you just lost to our second teams" BS is stupid. Teams win. Teams lose. Who cares. It's about soccer development and style of play. OC does not have a possession-style game. They just DON'T. FKK is more possession-style. Clearly OC GDA is playing at the highest level, and no one other than haters would diminish their upper-level status and ability. All I said, and will maintain, is that OC is more direct, English style whereas FKK is more possession. Regardless of ECNL, 2nd team, GDA, 1st team . . . who cares. You should play where you feel best playing as you will play your best when you are playing in the style that fits you best. You've played sports perhaps, so you should know that.
                            You need some more FKK kool aid my friend. Enjoy that possession soccer at FKK lol, you wouldn’t connect more than 3 passes against OP DA.

Comment

You need some more FKK kool aid my friend. Enjoy that possession soccer at FKK lol, you wouldn’t connect more than 3 passes against OP DA.
                              Assumptions. Like *******s. Full of sh*t. So now you're playing the "don't criticize my club or I'll start acting like a 2 year-old." You assume I am with FKK. But here's a theory for you: Sometimes the hardest critics are those from within who have witnessed the travesty on which they speak. The cool aid is the most sweetly deceptive at OC my friend. I've been drinking it for years. I just may drink until the tasteless poison within it kills me, but I at least know and accept what I'm drinking and what's being fed to me. Jonestown = OC . . . loyalty goes so far, and sometimes it kills you.

Comment

Assumptions. Like *******s. Full of sh*t. So now you're playing the "don't criticize my club or I'll start acting like a 2 year-old." You assume I am with FKK. But here's a theory for you: Sometimes the hardest critics are those from within who have witnessed the travesty on which they speak. The cool aid is the most sweetly deceptive at OC my friend. I've been drinking it for years. I just may drink until the tasteless poison within it kills me, but I at least know and accept what I'm drinking and what's being fed to me. Jonestown = OC . . . loyalty goes so far, and sometimes it kills you.
                                Im at Oc and watch a lot of games. Here's what i consistently see and saw thsi weekend....

DT's teams possess the ball and play a more deliberate style. They mostly play out of the back, play back to the keeper a lot, work the ball up the field. They definitelt play some balls over the top as well, as they should cause they have some good forwards that get behind defenses.

Those two teams are also more talented than most teams they play and this makes it easier for them to play possession soccer. They win a lot. There are a lot of future d1 soccer players on the 18/19 team.

Ah and Rg teams play more direct. They play some out of the back and through the middle, but i see more direct play from them. Those two teams typically play closer games and don't dominate many teams. These age groups may have tougher competition, maybe the teams arent as talented,or maybe they would play better and win more if they tried to play more deliberate soccer. there is talent on the teams for sure.

Not sure, just what ive seen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X