Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take the top 5-6 from Stars DA, ECNL and NPL and that's the best team around.
    Why would the top 5-6 NPL players be better than the ECNL and DA players? Similar to the bottom half of those teams, sure. But better?

Comment

Wouldn't it be in every clubs best interest to actually look inside their own clubs for talent , get coaches on the phone or thru emails and ask who they have that's the best and bring them up to take a look .Does this ever happen.?

Comment

Wouldn't it be in every clubs best interest to actually look inside their own clubs for talent , get coaches on the phone or thru emails and ask who they have that's the best and bring them up to take a look .Does this ever happen.?
        No
        It would be too easy. Want to know how many times a "discovery" player has gotten a call up in my kids club for the DA team?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2208739]Yes, that's my point! Stop talking one team is better than another. The logic is soooo stupid and not relevant other than you get to go around and beat your chest.

Do you think the 2 SSS kids could make DA?

Dumb.

You are a dum dum! The post agrees with you and of course AS and LR could play for any team because they are on the YNT. AS could play internationally 2 years up she's that good! What most normal people are trying to say is 03 DA is better. They beat 03 ECNL twice, they beat 04 ECNL (darn good team) and the beat BBA 03. DA 03 RULES!!

Comment

No
            It would be too easy. Want to know how many times a "discovery" player has gotten a call up in my kids club for the DA team?
            Well given the fact that girls DA just started in the Fall and the Spring season is just beginning I'd doubt it if you had any discovery players called up to the DA team.

Comment

stars 03 DA

Why compare it to ECNL teams?
              stars 03 DA is only 2nd tier team in the DA Northeast division, http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standi...d=MTAwOA%3D%3D

Comment

Hey dumb *****. I realize they agree with me, it was more to the other people posting.

My point is that it doesn't matter what team is better or what team your daughter plays for in the recruiting process.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2209559]
                Yes, that's my point!

Stop talking one team is better than another. The logic is soooo stupid and not relevant other than you get to go around and beat your chest.

Do you think the 2 SSS kids could make DA?

Dumb.

You are a dum dum! The post agrees with you and of course AS and LR could play for any team because they are on the YNT. AS could play internationally 2 years up she's that good! What most normal people are trying to say is 03 DA is better. They beat 03 ECNL twice, they beat 04 ECNL (darn good team) and the beat BBA 03. DA 03 RULES!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2209718]Hey dumb *****. I realize they agree with me, it was more to the other people posting.

My point is that it doesn't matter what team is better or what team your daughter plays for in the recruiting process.

The thread title is not about the recruiting process. It is about
                  what team is better. Stay on track.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2209804]
                    Hey dumb *****. I realize they agree with me, it was more to the other people posting.

The thread title is not about the recruiting process. It is about
                    what team is better. Stay on track.
                    This thread should be titled “How Not To Use Quotes” ;)

Comment

Name that parent

starting to guess what 03 DA parents are on here and wow by the replies it is a fun game.!

DA rules- what are you 12. shut the **** up

Comment

definite kool aid drinker

Comment

You are all pathetic. And I am from stars, just thankfully not your age group.

Comment

GDA game today

You are all pathetic. And I am from stars, just thankfully not your age group.
                            OMG, wow a fun game today vs. oakwood, guess what, stars lost!

Comment

OMG, wow a fun game today vs. oakwood, guess what, stars lost!
                              Clearly you weren’t there. Troll.

Comment

Good for Stars on the win. Oakwood is a good team at this age group

BBA parent

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X