Trump blames parkland massacre on shooter’s “neighbors and classmates”

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So interesting it is liberal Democrats that want to take guns away when the NRA was very likely founded with helping subjugated and oppressed African Americans to resist southern Democrats.

Those Who Call The NRA Racist Don’t Know Our History
    https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/a...w-our-history/

Negroes With Guns: The Untold History of Black NRA Gun Clubs and the Civil Rights Movement
    https://ammo.com/articles/guns-nra-a...movement-guide

Uber liberal and dishonest Politifact spends several pages equivocating over the precise term “founded by religious leaders who wanted to protect freed slaves from the Ku Klux Klan” words that do not specifically appear anywhere.
    http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...k-leader-says/

But the larger question of whether the NRA was founded with helping oppressed peoples such as African Americans, and what we know is that

1. NRA was founded by Union veterans who had just spent many years viciously fighting southern racist Confederate Democrats.

2. While the Democrats were all about gun control, especially among blacks, NRA has a long and deep history of outreach to, acceptance of and integration with African Americans and other oppressed peoples. “In the late 1800s, the KKK was an ardent gun control organization that actively sought to disarm African Americans who had recently bore arms fighting for their freedom in the Civil War “ (from uber-liberal piece here, which is trying to be a hit piece, but just ends up confirming the thesis https://thegrio.com/2018/03/06/canda...a-gun-control/)

3. In more recent times (1957), black civil rights leaders (e.g. Williams) have relied on charters from the NRA, to found the Black Armed Guard and repeatedly thwarted KKK attacks,

Don’t be fooled by the libtards at the dishonest fact check sites, attempting to squirm and wiggle out of history that is inconvenient to their narrative. NRA was obviously founded by the good guys (Republicans), to help other good guys (the African Americans they freed), in opposition to the bad guys (Democrats).

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So interesting it is liberal Democrats that want to take guns away when the NRA was very likely founded with helping subjugated and oppressed African Americans to resist southern Democrats.

Negroes With Guns: The Untold History of Black NRA Gun Clubs and the Civil Rights Movement

Uber liberal and dishonest Politifact spends several pages equivocating over the precise term “founded by religious leaders who wanted to protect freed slaves from the Ku Klux Klan” words that do not specifically appear anywhere.

But the larger question of whether the NRA was founded with helping oppressed peoples such as African Americans, and what we know is that

1. NRA was founded by Union veterans who had just spent many years viciously fighting southern racist Confederate Democrats.

2. While the Democrats were all about gun control, especially among blacks, NRA has a long and deep history of outreach to, acceptance of and integration with African Americans and other oppressed peoples. “In the late 1800s, the KKK was an ardent gun control organization that actively sought to disarm African Americans who had recently bore arms fighting for their freedom in the Civil War “ (from uber-liberal piece here, which is trying to be a hit piece, but just ends up confirming the thesis https://thegrio.com/2018/03/06/canda...a-gun-control/)

3. In more recent times (1957), black civil rights leaders (e.g. Williams) have relied on charters from the NRA, to found the Black Armed Guard and repeatedly thwarted KKK attacks,

Don’t be fooled by the libtards at the dishonest fact check sites, attempting to squirm and wiggle out of history that is inconvenient to their narrative. NRA was obviously founded by the good guys (Republicans), to help other good guys (the African Americans they freed), in opposition to the bad guys (Democrats).
      What is interesting is that law enforcement professionals want these types of weapons gone and with good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by The Russian-backed Troll f.k.a. Libtard Guy View Post

Dear Russian-backed Troll,
        Please see my formal challenge to you in the Breaking News thread. I suggest you use the above essay as your inaugural post on Reddit.

I await your response,
        6-Time Debate Winner

Comment

What is interesting is that law enforcement professionals want these types of weapons gone and with good reason.
          Hypocrites. If you have so much respect for law enforcement, show it on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Time Debate Winner View Post
            Please see my formal challenge to you in the Breaking News thread. I suggest you use the above essay as your inaugural post on Reddit.

I await your response,
            6-Time Debate Winner
            Here's a good Reddit thread on gun control if you're afraid to start your own. I look forward to debating you here:
            https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalDi...trol_actually/

Comment

Hypocrites. If you have so much respect for law enforcement, show it on this issue.
              Not the poster but know and am related to many officers at different levels of law enforcement (many former military and one very high level SWAT officer). They generally appreciate the weapon as fans of guns, but wish to hell it wasn't on the street. If you're out on the beat or even charging in with a swat team you pray you don't face one. Do you think the parkland officer would have stayed out side if the kid just had a handgun?

Comment

Well there used to be a party of Lincoln, we hated the Russians and the Repubs were the law and order party. Things change. As an organization they aren't systematically racist.
                But they can't help it that many of their members are biggots.

btw they don't ask for race data on their membership form. Also, it was founded in 1871 in NY, not exactly a hot bed of southern Dem bigotry

A Brief History of the NRA (from the NRA website https://home.nra.org/about-the-nra/)

Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis," according to a magazine editorial written by Church.

After being granted a charter by the state of New York on November 17, 1871, the NRA was founded. Civil War Gen. Ambrose Burnside, who was also the former governor of Rhode Island and a U.S. senator, became the fledgling NRA's first president.

Comment

NEW ENGLAND YORKIESlump BURNTape SIDEburns FARside of DUTCH OVEN$trip washed UPSTAIR CASEY.

HANDover shaker shower scenario with DRUNKapes CASHIERout WORLD CUPlayer$HIP $HOPlunder Pirates.

THINK PSCHOtheRAPIST smoking AUTOpsyCHIMPlayers CARTEL$hip smoking CARD$hop gopher GUTS.

WHAT if you lost your GUSTO smoking ASHE OLdenMARK SCHNAUZER SCHNEIDER SPIDERMAN SKYPEar?!

Comment

I await your response,
                    6-Time Debate Winner
                    Crickets . . .

Comment

Crickets . . .
                      Please exercise some patience. He may be at work.

work
                      wərk/Submit
                      noun
                      activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.
                      "he was tired after a day's work in the fields"
                      synonyms: labor, toil, slog, drudgery, exertion, effort, industry, service; More
                      mental or physical activity as a means of earning income; employment.
                      "I'm still looking for work"
                      synonyms: employment, a job, a position, a situation, a post; an occupation, a profession, a career, a vocation, a calling; wage labor; tasks, jobs, duties, assignments, projects; chores
                      "I'm looking for work"

-In the event you were unaware

Comment

wow as the onion gets peeled back we really see how the system has failed us again

Unbelievable AP story APNewsBreak: Some wanted Florida suspect committed in 2016

https://apnews.com/9f92fe777771465b8...&utm_medium=AP

Comment

wow as the onion gets peeled back we really see how the system has failed us again

Unbelievable AP story APNewsBreak: Some wanted Florida suspect committed in 2016

https://apnews.com/9f92fe777771465b8...&utm_medium=AP
                          I hate to cast dispersions on the dead but by many accounts the mother was in denial about his issues and was protecting him. Very similar to the mother in the Newtown shooting. When a person is under 18 a family can fair easily get their child committed. But once they are over 18 it becomes a legal nightmare and is in the hands of the legal system, not the family.

Comment

Crickets . . .
                            A debate is not worth it. What am I going to debate the reason for having a political discussion on a soccer-based chat board
                            Your challenge is a typical Dem/Libs argument.

You want to challenge me to prove why we should be having a political discussion on a soccer base chat board. At the same time, you continue to post rebuttals to other posters on political topics.

Actions speak louder than words. Like I have said before if you do not like do not click on the link and post.

Now as you go down in flames just like in Excel your circle logic has been called out.

Win 20 for the Russian trolls

Comment

You Lose Again

Originally posted by The Russian-backed Troll f.k.a. Libtard Guy View Post
                              A debate is not worth it. What am I going to debate the reason for having a political discussion on a soccer-based chat board
                              Your challenge is a typical Dem/Libs argument.

You want to challenge me to prove why we should be having a political discussion on a soccer base chat board. At the same time, you continue to post rebuttals to other posters on political topics.

Actions speak louder than words. Like I have said before if you do not like do not click on the link and post.

Now as you go down in flames just like in Excel your circle logic has been called out.

Win 20 for the Russian trolls
                              So you refuse the challenge, just like I expected.

As I've already said, I didn't start the political threads on TS, I only participate to refute the trolls. If you stop, I will too. Happily.

You won't take this discussion to another venue because:
                              1. Your Russian handlers want you to target Florida (a purple state), and this is a way to get your propaganda to Florida specifically (Mueller's 13 indictments confirm that Florida is a Russian troll target)
                              2. This site requires no registration and therefore keeps you safer from detection
                              3. This site does not enforce its terms of service and allows you to post off-topic political essays
                              4. You view the TS audience as a hotbed of liberalism susceptible to Russian-backed propaganda

You're wrong on #4, by the way. There are only a few of us here calling you out (unlike Reddit readers who would gang up and tear you to shreds). The rest ignore you. The number of people who have changed their thinking based on your propaganda remains pegged at ZERO.

You have done nothing to refute my thesis that you are a Russian-backed troll. Your refusal of my challenge is proof. There is no other reason to refuse except the ones I listed above. You may not declare yourself the "winner" of this debate when you continue to ignore the simple question of why you are here. Until that day, I get to claim win #7.

Warmest Regards,
                              7-Time Debate Winner

Comment

So you refuse the challenge, just like I expected.

As I've already said, I didn't start the political threads on TS, I only participate to refute the trolls. If you stop, I will too. Happily.

You won't take this discussion to another venue because:
                                1. Your Russian handlers want you to target Florida (a purple state), and this is a way to get your propaganda to Florida specifically (Mueller's 13 indictments confirm that Florida is a Russian troll target)
                                2. This site requires no registration and therefore keeps you safer from detection
                                3. This site does not enforce its terms of service and allows you to post off-topic political essays
                                4. You view the TS audience as a hotbed of liberalism susceptible to Russian-backed propaganda

You're wrong on #4, by the way. There are only a few of us here calling you out (unlike Reddit readers who would gang up and tear you to shreds). The rest ignore you. The number of people who have changed their thinking based on your propaganda remains pegged at ZERO.

You have done nothing to refute my thesis that you are a Russian-backed troll. Your refusal of my challenge is proof. There is no other reason to refuse except the ones I listed above. You may not declare yourself the "winner" of this debate when you continue to ignore the simple question of why you are here. Until that day, I get to claim win #7.

Warmest Regards,
                                7-Time Debate Winner
                                I'm not sure if you are responding to the real Libtard Guy or just a copycat, but it's a Russian troll nonetheless. There is no legitimate reason for refusing your challenge.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X