Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whatabout staff like the gymnastic coach and dr? imagine putting guns in those peoples hands in a school environment. A minor psychology insight enables you to understand that more violent guns create more violence.

Need to take smart step.

License gun owners. Register guns. (background checks, the whole DMV thing)

Simple.

Commit a crime, lose your license.

ban multi-round rifles.
    Agree it seems so simple and logical.

Comment

You are the Kriminals

Evil LOL no you need to come to your own senses if you were approached by a gunmen and you had a gun would you shot him or her to save your life? Of course you would. If you didn't have a weapon would you yell that is against the law. Because you would be dead. Hello Miss Evil I love the way you say we have LAWS, Criminals don't care about laws. Do you think that that Crazy kid looked up a law before he committed that horrible act of murder. GEE Barney or Barnett you cant commit murder. DAAA, NO, not about kids dying, it about a solution to these horrible crimes. What is it you don't get Miss Evil..I would rather be armed if that surrounding and have a chance to cap him, But you want to throw flowers at him before he kills you. That's why people like you fall to people like him. You would be on the loosing end.
      Yes, the kid SHOULD have been a Kriminal buying multiround assault rifles , but because of you and the minority La Pierre lobby ANYONE can legally own a multi-round assault rifle without any consequence.

You guys aren't considered criminals yet by the law. But the next generation you are mass murdering will make you Kriminals.

Comment

Yes, the kid SHOULD have been a Kriminal buying multiround assault rifles , but because of you and the minority La Pierre lobby ANYONE can legally own a multi-round assault rifle without any consequence.

You guys aren't considered criminals yet by the law. But the next generation you are mass murdering will make you Kriminals.
        The kids at Parkland have made many comments to the media about politicians needing to take action because their inaction is keeping the schools unsafe from violent acts. They are calling for action now so it does not happen again in another school.

Comment

How freaking sad and lonely is your life that you find necessary to post political crap on a soccer site. Trust me when I tell you that nobody gives a flying uck what you think! Think about it for a second, what kind of person reads or watches something political and thinks its a great idea to post it on "TALKING SOCCER"? Oh I know, a gigantic douche!

Comment

The kids at Parkland have made many comments to the media about politicians needing to take action because their inaction is keeping the schools unsafe from violent acts. They are calling for action now so it does not happen again in another school.
            Kids (and some teachers) calling for a nationwide walkout in April. Kids are reacting on social media all over the country, calling out Trump and the government. Active kids can help get their parents off the couch and into the voting booths.

Comment

Someone's tweet which sums it up well:

"If we take away guns they'll find another way"

Then let them find another way. Let them try to kill dozens in a matter of minutes with a god-damn butter knife. Let them hurl stones. Lets force mass murderers to get creative as hell. Because I'm tired of it being easy for them.

Comment

Then let them find another way. Let them try to kill dozens in a matter of minutes with a god-damn butter knife. Let them hurl stones. Lets force mass murderers to get creative as hell. Because I'm tired of it being easy for them.
                O MY, Did you take your meds today. You need to calm down. The solution is to train teachers and staff to handle a GUN. Talked about it by a law reinforcement officer this morning on FOX TV. The station that gives honest and true NEWS. That officer was from south Fl.

Comment

Random thought of the day. Force them to use a god-damn butter knife.

Comment

#1 you can not buy an assault rifle without a special license in the USA.

noun
                    a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.

Please stop using the term.

I have a question for you 329 people were killed with long rifles last year including the mass shooting. 98,000 people were killed by preventable medical mistakes should we get rid of all medical professionals.

There have been two arguments about guns.

1 Get rid of the guns
                    2 it is a mental health issue

Same arguments for decades. Maybe we need to come up with a new idea?

Comment

The assault weapons are to keep are government in check, and to comply with the constitution. Only demo's( or snowflakes) want the Marxist to take over and we the people will not let that happen. Every household should be required to have an AR in the house ready to be fired in case of an emergency The BAD would think twice before knocking on that door. Wish I could have my old 16 back. It had full auto on it. It was a bad weapon, jammed a few times but kept me safe. 15s well they will do. Lots of my vet friends are pack-in. The fire power is so strong that other country think twice about taking over. Listen little snow flake you better be happy that there is a constitutional right to bare arms.
                      Lol. You really think your assault rifle will keep the government in check? Dude, if they want you they’re coming for you. Tanks, helicopters etc etc. This isn’t the 1800’s you dumb SOB.

Comment

Systemic failures up and down the line with this kid.

Florida Agency Investigated Nikolas Cruz After Violent Social Media Posts https://nyti.ms/2BzMwFE

Comment

Despite many red flags it seems he was still very good at pretending.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nik...t5R&ocid=ientp

Comment

Regulate liberals, not guns...
                            Shooter was a registered Democrat.
                            Shooter is an ***** that is mentally racist (registered with KKK they acknowledged). He is just a "bad ombre" that planned and literally executed his plan. I actually see what people say when they suggest these types of people get treated differently when arrested. This was the nicest arrest I have witnessed in the last few years. I would have had a different tactic if I was law enforcement. But I now see what people say as there were no dogs released on this guy, no shots fired or any aggressiveness displayed by law enforcement. Sad but true

Comment

If the shooter was a registered Dem he was more like a Republican for guns rights like owning automatic assault weapons and he was a guns fanatic.

Comment

If the shooter was a registered Dem he was more like a Republican for guns rights like owning automatic assault weapons and he was a guns fanatic.
                                Actually Democrats are not opposed to gun ownership, they are only opposed to other people owning guns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X