Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's so busy? Reschedule your USA League game for a Sunday you have 2 1/2 months to do that and play in the tournament.
    I don't think soccer is what makes the Thanksgiving to Christmas stretch the busiest part of the year.

Comment

Check post #104. They say it's the busiest time of the year.

Comment

Dec 13th perfect. Great job TBU West. We will be there.
        Hey Al Sousa, we know you will be there. Great job at saying great job to yourself. Get a refund people and dump this loser.

Comment

AL SOUSA is getting a big dose of Karma. For all the time since the start of the season, all he ever cared about is his tournament. Cancelling practices coz he don't want players to mess up his fields. Even not allowing teams to use the Osceola fields days before the event to have a feel for the home fields. And look what happens?

I heard him blaming the city of Largo last Sat. Newsflash. The city hates you. Always have. And all this talk about TBU doing direct talks to the city might be playing out right now. TBU is promising the city a bigger rec.program if they get rid of AS. Remember that TBU wanted the fields and location of LARGO. THat's it. They never for once think that Largo United has a good soccer program or AS. They just wanted the fields. Period.

TBU and Largo will not be a one-year thing. But AS might.

Comment

Is the TBU Halloween tournament canceled?
            Yes, because a bunch of drunks were going to dress up like soccer coaches and FYSA made them cancel the tournament. Or was it vice versa?

Comment

Official - rescheduled for Dec 13. If you have league games that day, rearrange - or forego the Largo tournament.
              Where is this listed as "official"? No emails have gone out so not sure if you are seeing this somewhere on the website that I am missing?

Comment

Where is this listed as "official"? No emails have gone out so not sure if you are seeing this somewhere on the website that I am missing?
                They are just trying to stall so that you pass the time allotted to due a charge back on your credit card. I am sure they have no plans to make up this tournament.

Comment

They are just trying to stall so that you pass the time allotted to due a charge back on your credit card. I am sure they have no plans to make up this tournament.
                  You aren't very knowlegable. If they cancel instead of replay it then they have to refund all of the money. Regardless of credit card chargebacks or any other nonsense. So what do you think the chances of them not rescheduling it are now that you actually know a fact about the situation? Lmao.

Comment

You're angry. Who with?

Comment

Dec 13th weekend silly ass clowns..

Comment

Captain Chargeback strikes again!

Comment

Zombies stole the trophies!

Comment

So did Discover Card give you your money back?

Comment

So did Discover Card give you your money back?
                              L
                              I think Charlie could only put part of it on Discover. Damn $500 limit for the credit challenged.

Comment

Question...what if you spent all of the time you invested in crying like a girl over $20 into a working even a minimum wage job? You'd be way, way in the black by now.

The new breed of American....all effort is focused on being a victim. Even a victim of rain, for God's sake.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X