Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You, my friend, need to check your character. After reading this original post I’ve come to one conclusion. Whoever it is that coached this game has some serious character flaws. It is extremely poor sportsmanship to do what they did.
    Bad karma is right.

I have no idea who the coach is but i have no respect for them. To continue to score and run up 14-0 is very bad sportsmanship.

Comment

It was a mismatch plain and simple. U18 & State Cup so that’s how it goes. No big surprise. Move along.
      This.

Comment

Bad karma is right.

I have no idea who the coach is but i have no respect for them. To continue to score and run up 14-0 is very bad sportsmanship.
        CFC coach putting a rec team in state cup is worse sportsmanship. Can't blame the FCSC girls for shooting and scoring. That's what the game is all about. Winners win, losers lose.

Comment

Bad karma is right.

The fcsc coach should be ashamed. Really? Dropping 14 goals on a team? Respect the game.

Comment

14-0

Tina ellertson and joe frimpong
            The SCFC COACHES responsible for running up the score

Comment

Dropping the hammer on someone and scoring 5-6 goals is acceptable....but dropping 14 goals on a team is simply irresponsible and like previous posters have said, it’s classless. It must be a young inexperienced coaching staff. I mean, for the DOC to have one of his teams choose to play in a recreational state cup in order to have an “easy” route to regionals is sheepish anyways.
              And yes, I’m calling the ‘00 girls Oregon State cup recreational because it truly is recreational.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X