Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leftists love the concept of “reeducating” the public, the idea that we, the great unwashed, are too simpleminded to understand both complex issues of policy and what is best for ourselves in our own lives. hey have the answers, we’re just too stupid to allow them to impose those solutions. It’s the cornerstone of the progressive political philosophy – our moral and intellectual betters need to be empowered to shape our lives so they can make the world a better place. Hitler believed this, as did Stalin, Mao, and every other left-wing dictator who helped rack up 100 million dead human beings in pursuit of this Utopian ideal in the 20th century. The left took “1984” not as a cautionary tale, but a guidebook; an erotic how-to tale leading to Utopia.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What do you intend to do? Cram the "fresh food" down their throats?

Ya, that would be the typical solution of lefties.
      Absent in all the declarations of "waste" is the fact that prior to the changes there was an almost equal amount of waste. #1 cause of not eating is TASTE. School food is crap because it's been corporatized by companies like Sodexo.

Comment

Absent in all the declarations of "waste" is the fact that prior to the changes there was an almost equal amount of waste. #1 cause of not eating is TASTE. School food is crap because it's been corporatized by companies like Sodexo.
        ^ meant to add: companies want crap school food because fruit and veggies cost more and eat into their profit margins. Starch is cheap.

Comment

^ meant to add: companies want crap school food because fruit and veggies cost more and eat into their profit margins. Starch is cheap.
          You get what you pay for. "Companies" will sell you whatever you want. You have to be willing to pay for it.

Comment

Cons seem to want to talk about ANYTHING but the trial.

Let’s get back on track

Ken Star = GOP hypocrisy

Comment

Cons seem to want to talk about ANYTHING but the trial.

Let’s get back on track

Ken Star = GOP hypocrisy
              Same for Dershowitz.
              20 years ago he said abuse of power was an impeachable offense. Today he says it’s not.

Comment

Three of his four attorneys have various sexual scandals/ties to scandals. But sure, fry Clinton over lying about a BJ vs what Trump has done

Comment

TMan, seen the latest Gallup poll on impeachment?

The Jan. 2-15 poll was conducted after the U.S. House voted to impeach Trump in December but before the Senate trial formally began last Thursday.

Forty-six percent of Americans say they would like their senators to vote to convict Trump and remove him from office, while 51% want their senators to vote against conviction so Trump will remain as president.

Comment

The Jan. 2-15 poll was conducted after the U.S. House voted to impeach Trump in December but before the Senate trial formally began last Thursday.

Forty-six percent of Americans say they would like their senators to vote to convict Trump and remove him from office, while 51% want their senators to vote against conviction so Trump will remain as president.
                    Depending on the poll, 65-75% want more witnesses to testify and more evidence produced. The GOP doesn't have to do that much to pretend it's a "fair" trial, yet they fight it at every turn. Why is that? Worried they won't like what other witnesses have to say?

Comment

“It wasn’t just 2016. It was going on for years under Obama. I have those facts, I have those witnesses, I have documents and I have recordings. And I would love to get them out in public because everyone is trying to suppress them to protect Joe Biden.”

Rudy has witnesses. Rudy has documents. Rudy has recordings.
                      But somehow they’re all being suppressed. Lol!

Comment

“It wasn’t just 2016. It was going on for years under Obama. I have those facts, I have those witnesses, I have documents and I have recordings. And I would love to get them out in public because everyone is trying to suppress them to protect Joe Biden.”

Rudy has witnesses. Rudy has documents. Rudy has recordings.
                        But somehow they’re all being suppressed. Lol!
                        In other words, Rudy is a bullshi**er like Trump. If there was all this evidence to exonerate Trump once and for all, the GOP would do anything they could to present it.

Comment

Oh hi Bore-us -

Haven’t been hanging in but I see I’m still the center of your universe

So now you like polls again 😊....

Enjoy this one . Conducted jan 16 - jan 19 so fresher than yours .

People favor REMOVAL 51 - 45 % !

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/20/polit...p-impeachment/

Then That’s a majority . Want him REMOVED.

I’m sure that’s great news for Trump.

Oh BTW ....today’s a day !

You cons must be VERY proud of your Trumpty Dumpty

Comment

Ouch!

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter about "Hillary," the new Hulu documentary series on her life, Hillary Clinton bashes 2020 Democratic contender Bernie Sanders, building on what had already been a news cycle filled with bad press for Sanders in advance of the Iowa caucuses.

"He was in Congress for years," Clinton says in an excerpt from the documentary. "He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

When asked by The Hollywood Reporter if that statement still holds, Clinton said, "Yes, it does."

"It’s his leadership team. It’s his prominent supporters," she said. "It’s his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women. And I really hope people are paying attention to that because it should be worrisome that he has permitted this culture — not only permitted, [he] seems to really be very much supporting it."

Comment

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter about "Hillary," the new Hulu documentary series on her life, Hillary Clinton bashes 2020 Democratic contender Bernie Sanders, building on what had already been a news cycle filled with bad press for Sanders in advance of the Iowa caucuses.

"He was in Congress for years," Clinton says in an excerpt from the documentary. "He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it."

When asked by The Hollywood Reporter if that statement still holds, Clinton said, "Yes, it does."

"It’s his leadership team. It’s his prominent supporters," she said. "It’s his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women. And I really hope people are paying attention to that because it should be worrisome that he has permitted this culture — not only permitted, [he] seems to really be very much supporting it."
                              I expect we will be hearing about Michelle, Obamaphones, Beyoncé et al soon as the cons empty all their clips ....

What’s the matter ? Too chicken shi* to actually DEFEND Trumpty Dumpty on the facts

Comment

Oh hi Bore-us -

Haven’t been hanging in but I see I’m still the center of your universe

So now you like polls again 😊....

Enjoy this one . Conducted jan 16 - jan 19 so fresher than yours .

People favor REMOVAL 51 - 45 % !

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/20/polit...p-impeachment/

Then That’s a majority . Want him REMOVED.

I’m sure that’s great news for Trump.

Oh BTW ....today’s a day !

You cons must be VERY proud of your Trumpty Dumpty
                                Trump starts his trial seven points less popular than Nixon was at this point!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X