Attn: MA coaches/parents...new site connecting athletes with private coaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn: MA coaches/parents...new site connecting athletes with private coaches

Hi all,

I hope this finds you well. I’m with a new startup called CoachUp; we offer a platform for connecting athletes with private coaches in all sports. Recently, we’ve been experiencing an increasing demand for soccer coaches in the Greater Boston area. Feel free to check out our story, or some of local coverage we've received. I thought I would reach out to the local soccer community and invite coaches to join our community so you can link up with some of the local athletes who are in need of your coaching services. In addition, if any of your colleagues or former players may be interested in offering their coaching services with CoachUp, please do not hesitate to have them contact me personally.

Here are some key benefits that CoachUp offers its coaches:

-CoachUp provides a free way to market your coaching services online! Each coach sets their own price per session and creates a unique profile page to connect with athletes to coach one-on-one.

-CoachUp processes credit card payments before your sessions so you don't ever have to worry about collecting money (coaches are paid by check or paypal once they mark the lesson as “complete” on our site).

-CoachUp has a marketing team that works day in and day out to find athletes near our coaches.

-Reviews and references from your clients are automatically compiled and posted to your profile.

-Scheduling lessons is easy with CoachUp’s online scheduling and email-reminder system.

All coaches are thoroughly vetted by CoachUp to ensure that the private coaches who list their services on our site are of the highest quality (more on becoming a coach).

We encourage you to learn more about us by checking out our story, and of course, if you have any questions please feel free to email me or contact us by phone (1-888-680-4750).

Best,
    Justin

justinh@coachup.com
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X