Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High school soccer

My son is entering high school this fall and I would like to prepare him this summer for high school soccer. In addition in having him kick the ball as hard as he can aimlessly, I have blind folded him and told him to run around kicking at anything hears. Is there any other drills I should have him work on?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My son is entering high school this fall and I would like to prepare him this summer for high school soccer. In addition in having him kick the ball as hard as he can aimlessly, I have blind folded him and told him to run around kicking at anything hears. Is there any other drills I should have him work on?
    Yes you need him to run around aimlessly as fast as he can!

Comment

Sounds like he's ready to play for FSA

Comment

Have him play for Oakwood or SCP that way HS is not an issue....

Comment

The op said he wanted his kid ready for hs soccer

Comment

you must have

been watching an FSA practice as it appears you have stolen all their drills. The good news is you saved a boat load of money

Comment

been watching an FSA practice as it appears you have stolen all their drills. The good news is you saved a boat load of money
              The day TD pulled his club out of there, the place went downhill. Nice new fields but FSA's a glorified Rec program.

Comment

The day TD pulled his club out of there, the place went downhill. Nice new fields but FSA's a glorified Rec program.
                and TD's club is where now? oh yeh, scroll down to the bottom of any standings and you will find them there

Comment

and TD's club is where now? oh yeh, scroll down to the bottom of any standings and you will find them there
                  Soccerplus still miles ahead of FSA on girls side

Comment

hope they are teaching them how to play basketball because where is the women pro soccer league? Strike two

Comment

now that we know you are a bitter Soccerplus parent/player hanging onto a few ECNL teams, how is the rest of the club doing at other girls ages and boys side? Not much of a leg to stand on

Comment

The FSA and SP girls side do have something in common. Besides a few good girls coaches both employ some horrific staff members. Both have decent players who aren't being taught very much. Go to Oakwood if you can't afford ECNL or FSA...staff is by far ahead of the others.

Comment

Wow you know a lot about these clubs, do you have a copy of their financial statements. Or are you pulling information out of your hole

Comment

Soccerplus still miles ahead of FSA on girls side
                            Back this statement up with facts. Somehow I don't see this statement bearing too many.

Comment

The FSA and SP girls side do have something in common. Besides a few good girls coaches both employ some horrific staff members. Both have decent players who aren't being taught very much. Go to Oakwood if you can't afford ECNL or FSA...staff is by far ahead of the others.
                              So Claudio Reyna who are the coaches at SP and FSA that are horrific and who are the good ones? If you are going to make such a grand statement then let's hear what you have to say sir.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X